Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E09: Sword of Damocles

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

On 11/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, SVNBob said:

Peachy does read all the votes...when he goes up to "tally" them.  He also sorts them by whom they are for, and puts them back in the urn in an order for the drama of the reading.

Probst reads all the votes?  Please, Jeffy boy has people for that.

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Probst reads all the votes?  Please, Jeffy boy has people for that.

Of course he reads them all himself.  Why else would he be pushing the "lose your vote" mechanics?  That's less work for him to do.

/sarcasm

Edited by SVNBob
  • LOL 2

I'm tired of the Survivors that get so overwrought due to someone getting sent home.

1. They're not dead.  Or even critically wounded.
  2. They're not going home; they're going to a lavish resort.
  3. Their getting vote off should not prompt you to rethink your actual life.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Did anyone else note the way Jeffy nearly fell off his chair when someone brought up the "Sword of Damocles" in tribal council?  He was sooooo happy about that.  Methinks Jeff has a little chip on his shoulder about Survivor being denigrated as a reality TV show.  Now he can say that Greek mythology and philosophy come up in tribal council, so Survivor is an intellectual show, uh huh. 

• LOL 7
25 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Did anyone else note the way Jeffy nearly fell off his chair when someone brought up the "Sword of Damocles" in tribal council?  He was sooooo happy about that.  Methinks Jeff has a little chip on his shoulder about Survivor being denigrated as a reality TV show.  Now he can say that Greek mythology and philosophy come up in tribal council, so Survivor is an intellectual show, uh huh. 

Really?  Because every time I hear/read the Sword of Damocles reference, all I can think of is…

https://youtu.be/LGzc0pIjHqw?si=bGBZH_hsvlNH0kIW

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

There isn't anyone left who I feel strongly about one way or the other.  I kind of like Jake and Emily (just because both of them are still there against the odds) and I kind of dislike Bruce and Dee (because they obsessively go after someone who dared whisper their name).  The gang of 4 needs to be split up yesterday.

I am a phi beta kappa and cannot even begin to do the math problem.  My head hurts just looking at the explanations.

On 11/27/2023 at 4:02 PM, HurricaneVal said:

Now he can say that Greek mythology and philosophy come up in tribal council, so Survivor is an intellectual show, uh huh. 

Sure, Jeff.

I really, really miss the Ponderosa videos.

Bruce is going to win the whole thing, isn't he?