Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E21: Albert Brooks; Rob Reiner; Donna Brazile; Adam Kinzinger

• Start Topic

Yes, Bill, as long a companies make their political positions known, some people will make their decisions on whether to patronize those companies based on such positions.  It may not be much, but its what consumers can do, "vote with their checkbook."  

I will say that at least one political party does not make it a point to actually purchase, then destroy a company's particular product, we just don't buy the product.  Its not like we don't have a choice.  I can choose to patronize other chicken sandwich places if i want to.  

I agree that it was very hard to understand Albert and Rob, and I didn't think either of the panelists contributed all that much.

• Like 5

What is Donna Brazile’s actual job other than being a panelist on a variety of talk shows. She looks really good.  Has  she always been this flirty (not just with Bill but I’ve seen her do this with Chris Christy and others)?