Type keyword(s) to search

S03.04: Say My Name, No Game

Dirtybubble
  • Start Topic

It is revealed to Kory that Casey has been talking trash about his sorta-kinda-girlfriend, Sam; Amanda makes her way to the house; Tom struggles with making a move on a love interest with the same name as his ex-wife. Brian hosts a Bollywood night.

Casey gets called out for trash talking Sam whilst Kory gets away with denying his relationship with Sam. Make it make sense.

This show is impossibly dull. I will never understand how Danielle and Kory were cast in one show, much less two. 

ETA: At least this episode has a special guest star - Schwartz's coke jaw. 

Edited by chick binewski
  • Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2

Danielle is such a loser try hard. Getting upset over a guy you are barely hooking up with who was going for anyone and you were the only idiot to bite. Like girl he’s looking for any vagina. Then Casey is trying to apologize and explain and Danielle tried hyping it up and being a bit because Sam is her best friend now. Like shut up and go away maybe. Not saying I like Casey - Danielle just needs to shut up.

Why is Amanda there. She shows up to go to bed. She should’ve stayed home.

Alex is so gross. Don’t get what anyone would ever see in him.

Kory bleh as usual.

Schwartz is looking rough but he’s not bad on this show. It is stil his oh schtick tho. Pretending he would never do anything bad lol.

Ugh Rhylee no thanks. I don’t watch below deck anymore much but watched one season of hers and she sucks.

Ugh more below deck ppl next week like why.

its not just snowing outside either lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2

Amanda’s body has always been thin, but now she is looking pale, too skinny and very unhealthy. On Summer House, Amanda was not having her menstrual cycle and refusing to see a MD. Kyle finally convinced her to go see a MD, but I can’t remember what she was told about her condition.

• Like 1

Knowing there are cameras and mikes everywhere why ever would girls discuss if there was full penetration? To me it make Danielle seem a bit loose. I understand men liking to dicky dunk as much as possible, but there is a double standard where women are concerned. I’m sure my views would be considered old fashioned. I hope everyone passes a STD test before entering these house shares. 

• Mind Blown 1
6 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I understand men liking to dicky dunk as much as possible, but there is a double standard where women are concerned.

So why perpetuate it? 

There's no shame in casual sex for either gender. Danielle looks stupid because she's now acting like a jealous girlfriend over a one night stand. 

Rhylee and Brian would be the most random couple ever. Just me, or does he (like Danielle) give off an aura of desperation?

I liked how Casey apologized for badmouthing Sam. She didn't deflect or rationalize. She did explain but took full responsibility and appeared contrite, even before being called out on it.  That's the way to do it.

Aesha too?  Was there a random invite sent out to the entire Bravo universe? :)

Edited by snarts
weird double post that then merged
  • Like 7
14 hours ago, snarts said:

So why perpetuate it? 

There's no shame in casual sex for either gender. Danielle looks stupid because she's now acting like a jealous girlfriend over a one night stand. 

Rhylee and Brian would be the most random couple ever. Just me, or does he (like Danielle) give off an aura of desperation?

I liked how Casey apologized for badmouthing Sam. She didn't deflect or rationalize. She did explain but took full responsibility and appeared contrite, even before being called out on it.  That's the way to do it.

Aesha too?  Was there a random invite sent out to the entire Bravo universe? :)

Way too many Below Deck cast members on WH.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea it is basically Below Deck house now it’s lame. Stupid Captain Sandy is on her way too boo lol.

I gotta admit I like the B.D. people there, it kinda mixes things up a bit, but I too am scratching my head about Capt. Sandy.  What?  Why?  I'm sure she'll only be there for a few hours but still it's just weird.  If you must do something like this then why not have Capt Lee or Capt Jason??

20 hours ago, snarts said:

Danielle looks stupid because she's now acting like a jealous girlfriend over a one night stand. 

I still think they are under serious pressure to hook up with someone or else they won't get screen time, etc.  That combined with a lot of alcohol and lack of sleep, it would f*ck with anyone's head.

• Like 2

These people are just too old to behave like this which is the reason why this show is not cute or funny. It's not a frat house and they're not 21.  Aren't most of them mid thirties and some (Kyle and Schwartz) in their 40's? Grow the fuck up. 

On the other hand, they are being paid to act like this so more power to em'.

• Like 3
On 11/16/2023 at 4:52 PM, bichonblitz said:

These people are just too old to behave like this which is the reason why this show is not cute or funny. It's not a frat house and they're not 21.  Aren't most of them mid thirties and some (Kyle and Schwartz) in their 40's? Grow the fuck up. 

On the other hand, they are being paid to act like this so more power to em'.

Yes, Kyle, and Tom are 41.

• Like 1