Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: One Hit Wonders Night

• Start Topic

That bottom two was dumb. Anteater was too good to be in the bottom. I would have had Donut there, though either way Hibiscus was going home. She just isn't on the same level as the other contestants this week.

I was spoiled for her reveal but I would never have remembered Luann existed without that.

My guesses for the other three:

Spoiler

Donut - David Hasselhoff

Anteater - John Oates

Candelabra - Keyshia Cole

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I didn't get anteater being in the bottom two either but definitely hibiscus needed to be the one to go home.  I don't know of the housewives so when she was revealed I immediately went back to what I was watching before.

• Like 1

I thought it was kind of an off week for singing; Mickey didn't do either final singer any favors (it's a big swing, though; one hit wonders often have a distinctive sound.)

I agree with Vibeology about Donut; for the others, I wasn't paying enough attention.

Maybe they need to focus more on the "singing" part, but it might have been song choices.

• Like 3

As long as Hibiscus went home I was okay. 
When I heard the sitting up in my room clue for Candelabra I thought of Brandy, but I don’t think that’s her voice. My thoughts then went to either Monica or Ashanti.

Really good singers in group C

• Like 2

Hibiscus was so far below the other three, if anyone had gone home but her it would have been a joke.  Also, I don't understand, this woman is supposed to look like Sharon Stone?  Even if she died her hair blonde, she doesn't look anything remotely like Sharon Stone.

On 11/10/2023 at 6:44 AM, jah1986 said:

As long as Hibiscus went home I was okay. 
When I heard the sitting up in my room clue for Candelabra I thought of Brandy, but I don’t think that’s her voice. My thoughts then went to either Monica or Ashanti.

Did the panelists even comment on the "sitting up in my room" clue?  I didn't think it was Brandy's voice and that did make me think Monica.  I thought Monica was the Night Angel for the longest time and she seems like someone that the show would want to be on the show.  The show has done these "connection" clues before, like the Kardashian clues and it was someone who had babysat for the Kardashians.  So I could see how a reference to Brandy could lead to her "The Boy is Mine" partner Monica.

Edited by blackwing