Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E39: Eviction #14, HOH #15

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Was that a R(eilly) Loves M(att) pumpkin on the table?  Aside from being barfy, that's a little presumptuous.  If they were going for "cute", should have been M loves R.

Matt, Jag and Bowie would all have the easiest route to the win against Felicia (well, maybe not BJ, at least F has the argument that she survived the block 7/8/9 times) but chances are they'll vote her out anyway.  Matt & Jag because they're both convinced of their superiority over the other and BJ because she's played their game the entire back half of the season.  I know it's not going to happen, but I'm still hoping for a Felicia veto win this week.  That would be delicious.

• Like 4

BB was Cirie's 7th competition on Reality TV.  She had won for The Traitors - and was a co-winner for Snake In The Grass.

It's time for her to retire - and spend time with her family.  She made some really poor game moves on BB - that sunk her own game.  The mother-son twist was a disaster.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Between Felicia and Cirie, Matt thinks that Felicia is the smart one? This would be laughable, until you consider the source. This is, after all, a man who gave up $5,000 so he could spend a week hugging cardboard Josh Duhamel.

I’m not the biggest Jag fan at the moment, but I don’t think his comment about being an Olympian was a dig at Matt. It was just a throwaway comment that, at worst, undervalued the amount of work that goes into being an Olympian.

But Felicia, telling a deaf man that he needs to “listen harder”? Oof. 

I am not liking the Matt/Jag steamroller with sidecar Bowie Jane, so I am rooting for Felicia despite her many faults. If Bowie had any sense, she’d be gunning for Jag and Matt this week. Felicia is the ONLY person Bowie could beat in a final two. But of course she’ll make sure Felicia goes this week, because that’s what Jag wants. When you consider Bowie’s backbone and excellent negotiating skills, it’s really easy to see how she made the transition from attorney to DJ.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
17 hours ago, leocadia said:

Matt, Jag and Bowie would all have the easiest route to the win against Felicia (well, maybe not BJ, at least F has the argument that she survived the block 7/8/9 times) but chances are they'll vote her out anyway.  Matt & Jag because they're both convinced of their superiority over the other and BJ because she's played their game the entire back half of the season.  I know it's not going to happen, but I'm still hoping for a Felicia veto win this week.  That would be delicious.

I think it comes down to them assuming that while there was a small chance Cirie would win the Veto comp, there's an even smaller chance Felicia will. And remember that real power this week is in the Veto comp, not the HoH comp. All the HoH win gives you is a pass into the Final 3. The person not nominated (i.e. the Veto winner if it's not the HoH) will decide who goes home by a 1-0 vote.

And assuming Felicia goes home, nobody will miss her undeservedly smug ass.

16 hours ago, inandout said:

BB was Cirie's 7th competition on Reality TV.  She had won for The Traitors - and was a co-winner for Snake In The Grass.

It's time for her to retire - and spend time with her family.  She made some really poor game moves on BB - that sunk her own game.  The mother-son twist was a disaster.

Cirie and Jared had the enormous advantage of being mother and son when nobody knew about it (save Izzy and Blue, neither of whom ever told anyone), and neither even made the final four. Jared didn't even make the jury, for that matter.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
35 minutes ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

And assuming Felicia goes home, nobody will miss her undeservedly smug ass.

If Matt doesn't win the veto I think he'll be going home no matter who else wins it, especially if Jag wins it though as he knows Matt is the only one he can't be sitting next to on final night.

• Like 1