Type keyword(s) to search

S39.E02: Two Lungs, One Heart, Can't Lose

shantown
  • Start Topic

The contenders go out on a limb, and some are left hanging as they continue to work together; with a house divided by nations, lines are beginning to be drawn; one contender hopes their allegiances will keep them safe.

Airs November 1st at 8pm on MTV

Tonight must have been the first day on the job for whoever runs MTV at my local network.  THREE times in the middle of the show a commercial started to play.

Why would you cast a burn vote when you vote second?  You’re just asking for everyone to pile on.

That sucks for Chauncey, Melissa clowning James’s endurance was spot on.

Ridiculous to waste time on 2 climbing ropes!  Well, considering with all Chauncey's speed and endurance he could not figure out the 3 in a row options, I guess I should not expect anyone else to be that much brainier.

When Hughie and Olivia were chatting and you could see a very tatted body (presumably Ciarran?) sitting in the hot tub behind them and the way he was mostly so still with his hands sticking out in front of him (and you couldn't see his face) he looked kinda...dead?  Happy Halloween, I guess!

Hughie's more interesting to me now that I know of his backstory.  And the home scene of Chauncey feeding Sunny a bottle was adorable.  

Yeah, Jay's a mess no matter what or when!

• Like 2
15 hours ago, mojoween said:

Why would you cast a burn vote when you vote second?  You’re just asking for everyone to pile on.

He doesn't understand the concept of a burn vote. If I had voted immediately after him, I would have hopped on that and also voted for James. It could have saved Chauncey if they thought they could use him as a number but they truly must believe that they couldn't trust Chauncey.

I wound up changing my mind about watching this and recording Survivor. Looks like I'll be recording this from now on, because I made the right decision this week and this season looks like it's going to be a slog.

Is it just me, or does James look like Kevin Sorbo? Good job in the Arena against Chauncey, though it looks like he has little to no stamina.

I can't keep track of alliances. Someone wake me when Jay is booted in the Arena. Sweet kid, but he's not a mastermind. Then again, who is in that group?

They can’t seem to complete the Dailies.

Maybe they made them hard so that they don’t have to pay out as much in prizes.

How did they all agree that it should just be a men’s elimination day?

Only notable thing compared to the first episode was that they made the women wear those orange tights again but let them wear shorts so that we didn’t get a camel toe bonanza again.

3 minutes ago, aghst said:

How did they all agree that it should just be a men’s elimination day?

I liken it to the way Jessica dug her own hole in the first episode, Chauncey did that in this episode; talking when you shouldn’t talk.

It seems like if Chauncey wasn’t digging his own hole constantly, it seems like the people were leaning toward Hughie anyway so it seems likely that it was going to be a Gus day anyway.

I also think that since the first elimination was a girls’ elimination, everyone’s default position was that this one was going to be a guys’ elimination.

18 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

Something was off with Horacio, Michele and Jay during Chauncey’s deliberation speech. He never screwed them over during Ride or Dies! What are we missing here?

Well, Chauncey did vote for Horacio to go into elimination in Ride or Dies but, Horacio went into elimination so many times, was there anyone left that didn't vote for Horacio at some point?

I don't remember the drama with Chauncey, Jay and Michele last season.

Edited by AntFTW