Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E35: Power of Veto #12

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Cirie could have just … not said something to Felicia?  Who fucking cares if Jag wants Blue out, he only votes if there is a tie!  Am I missing something?

I’m not moved by America’s tears.  She made that bed.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Cirie could have just … not said something to Felicia?  Who fucking cares if Jag wants Blue out, he only votes if there is a tie!  Am I missing something?

Yeah, that's what had me confused too.  Why did he even need to tell Cirie?  Worst case scenario, Matt and Bowie vote for Blue, Cirie and Felicia vote for America, and then Jag gets the tiebreaking vote.  Oh wait... I forgot.... he doesn't want "blood on his hands".    UGH!!

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Jags post veto TH:  "I just won veto, it's so exciting!"

Me: No, Jag, you winning veto is the opposite of exciting, it's BORING!

I don't even dislike him, I just hate that he wins everything.  

I did find it kind of hilarious that Felicia's paranoia made her exaggerate what Cirie said to her about Blue when talking to Jag.  I mean "Win the Veto" is pretty much what everyone says to a nominee.  Felicia was absolutely correct about Cirie's intention, but she was trying so hard NOT to give that impression to Felicia.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

I hate only showing the top 3 times.  I want to know if Felicia finished or timed out, dammit.

Speaking of that, someone mused on Twitter that production only shows the top 3 times because the show did Matt dirty during the music comp, and I know this must have happened this summer, but I have no recollection of it.  Can anyone remind me when that occurred so I can look it up and see what they meant?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I hate only showing the top 3 times.  I want to know if Felicia finished or timed out, dammit.

Speaking of that, someone mused on Twitter that production only shows the top 3 times because the show did Matt dirty during the music comp, and I know this must have happened this summer, but I have no recollection of it.  Can anyone remind me when that occurred so I can look it up and see what they meant?

I think it was either week 2 or week 3 veto 

• Useful 1
19 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Here is a link to an article about the competition.  It seemed pretty obvious at the time, to many of us at least, that Matt did poorly and because of that, the show decided to cover up their mistake, insensitivity, whatever you want to call it, by just showing the top times.  You know, in contrast to the way they had handled the situation during the first 24 seasons of the show.  I am pretty sure it was the first competition of the season where the cast competed separately.  

The veto contestants had to listen to listen to records to divine clues.  The winner did so in the shortest amount of time.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/was-big-brother-veto-competition-fair-to-deaf-houseguest-matt-klotz/

• Useful 1