Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Marley said:

Pretty sure Lisa’s son is doing a mission because he doesn’t want to go to college. —————————————

Cant get out of this box now lmao 

Anyway, that’s the first thing I thought-bought himself some time.  He was also odd talking about asking that girl out. Something like I asked a lovely lady to the dance or such? Like he time jumped here from the 50s.  But he’s just a kid so I don’t want to sound so mean. He’s either searching for some direction and religion snagged him and he’ll be obnoxiously pious OR he thought-yes, a ‘mission’ travel in style, knock on a few doors during the day/party all night on someone else’s dime. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I also thought that "lovely lady" comment sounded odd coming from an 18 year-old. 

I suspect Angie and her husband don't have a romantic connection. She has eluded to it and if the daughter sleeps them well, then it doesn't bode well for intimacy between Angie and her husband. Maybe that's why he got emotional. 

• Like 5
On 10/15/2023 at 8:29 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I suspect Angie and her husband don't have a romantic connection. She has eluded to it and if the daughter sleeps them well, then it doesn't bode well for intimacy between Angie and her husband. Maybe that's why he got emotional. 

Maybe. But it's not nice to hear that you are gay and a cheater (the women used more crude terms) on tv. Anybody who participates in a reality is in danger of being used for somebody else's story line. 

• Like 4
On 10/15/2023 at 8:29 AM, Sweet-tea said:

I also thought that "lovely lady" comment sounded odd coming from an 18 year-old. 

My emotions ran the gamut from A to B watching him cry, I thought he was auditioning for a spin off or a Hallmark movie.  Maybe he should have asked his wife why she didn't react to hearing that vrwomer  a little calmer and not given it any life.

16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My emotions ran the gamut from A to B watching him cry, I thought he was auditioning for a spin off or a Hallmark movie.  Maybe he should have asked his wife why she didn't react to hearing that vrwomer  a little calmer and not given it any life.

I think she was calm enough. I'm thinking of the reactions of many HWs (Teresa Giudice, Vicki Gunvalson, Erika Jayne, Brandi Grandville, Kyle Richards with her sister, and others, Monique Samuels, etc.).

• Like 1
On 10/10/2023 at 9:54 PM, Pi237 said:

Monica's Mom-yikes!  At first, I thought, Sighhh here we go-another grown adult whining about their childhood, but saying 'I hate your f'ing guts' to your own child? Wow. Then, laughing about it. Right after the prayer lecture yet.

Yeah, there is a lot to unpack there. 

• Like 1