Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E28: Nominations #10

Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

I appreciate all of you who watch the nom episode and report on what happens as I am not invested enough to stay up until these episodes air on Sunday nights and I don't want to record Big Brother as I would be so far behind catching up what with three episodes a week.

43 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I appreciate all of you who watch the nom episode and report on what happens as I am not invested enough to stay up until these episodes air on Sunday nights and I don't want to record Big Brother as I would be so far behind catching up what with three episodes a week.

I found the only interesting thing on the episode was a background piece where we learned that Felicia had joined the Air Force back in the day to escape an abusive boyfriend.

In was 1982 and there was nowhere a woman could turn to for help and she basically had to flee into the armed services where she could find protection away from home and learn self defense.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 3

This was a good episode with lots of strategic talk and an almost formal re-alignment of the various 2-person factions in the house. 

However, 10:00 is really too late on a Sunday night for this show, especially when it's frequently pushed even further back due to football overruns.  They really need to push the show back up to 8:00 so fans can watch more easily.

• Like 6

I'm all in favor of Bowie Jane's noms, but it is looking as though she herself will have to win the Veto to protect them.  The unnominated six players are all looking create their preferred backdoor, who would be voted out to protect the remaining pawn.

The only way I can see Bowie Jane not being pushed where she (and I) don't want to go is for her to threaten any Veto holder that their "partner" gets put up.  Tell America she would put up Cory, tell Cameron she'd put up Blue, tell Matt/Jag she'd put up the other one.  She would have to go completely hard ball, and I don't know if she wants to damage her relationships that way.  

But I need her to.  Think about me, won't you?

(I saw the episode live on Sunday.  I'm just slacking. Sorry.)

On 10/10/2023 at 9:11 PM, Skooma said:

Anyone write down the Cory "America the Beautiful" zing lyrics?  I'd love to see them here pretty please.  They were the best zing ever.

The lyrics are in the Veto episode thread, as that was where Zingbot appeared.