Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: Season 10 Premiere

• Start Topic

Jenny - it's BIO-pic, as in Biographical Picture, not bi-OP-ic. Please can we replace her? If Niecy Nash is busy, how about Sharon or Kelly Osbourne?

Decent start, there doesn't seem to be an obvious front runner, the Swashbuckling S'More was pretty creative, and the stage gets more extravagant each season. I need more Nick Cannon jokes though.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Ananayel said:

Jenny - it's BIO-pic, as in Biographical Picture, not bi-OP-ic. Please can we replace her?

Please don't. I love her sense of humor and ability to laugh at herself. When she was chomping on the huge s'mores and Robin said: " don't think those are real Jenny", her instant reply "It goes with every other part of my body" was amazing.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

I enjoyed this premiere, all of them could sing.  Anthony Anderson was slightly less good than the others but at least he wasn't a disaster like other obvious disasters in past seasons.  I'm hoping the caliber of singers this season stays good.

• Like 1

My Gazelle guess is 

Spoiler

Evan Rachel Wood. She was in The Wrestler with Mickey Rourke based on the preview episode clue and she's sung on the soundtracks for Across the Universe and Frozen II. And I just get a vibe, age wise, that the Gazelle is younger than Tia.

• Useful 1