Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E20: HOH #7, Nominations #7

Dustbunny
Message added by Dustbunny,

Please Remember:  NO LIVE FEEDS TALK IN THE EPISODE THREADS.

• Start Topic

Hey Cory.  Every hear the phrase about winning the battle and losing the war?  Just sayin.'

Mr College Debate Champion thinks that works in BB?  Please.  Your approach to showing off your debate skills was utterly stupid.  You also lost your temper, jumped up and started screaming at Jared so you can't keep your emotions in check either.

Cory, you are such an idiot.  You deflect, take Jared aside privately maybe but not go into Mr Show-Off Debate Champ mode.  Now you are "The Leader" and even  if Cam is backdoored this week you now have a huge bounty on your head too. 

It all started when you failed to see the value of using Izzy -- who trusted you completely -- as your main shield.  America could "hiss" her stuff but you had to go stumping through the House like an elephant on a rampage.  Congrats for getting your own Izzy shield out of the game I guess, haha.  As a result you  have reaped the wind and for no good purpose for your game either.

Cam may be the smug know-it-all to everybody publicly but you are the big smug privately thinking you are the smartest in the game.  You think winning debate points while screaming at the guy gets your further?  All you did is not only make him a target but yourself one as well.  Lost another possible shield in Jared in the process. Nowhere to hide now, Mr Debate King.

Yes Jared got caught in the Jag thing but your should have let it pass for now or made a deal about letting it pass.  Talk to Matt and Jag privately and not step into World War III mode.  This is BB, not Debate Camp.  Deals, not debate points.  Man you be really really stupid at this game, Cory.

BTW I LOVED the edit that every time Jared said Jag did this or that to Matt we got quick cuts of Jag sleeping or showering or whatever instead.  That was damn funny.

Edited by Skooma
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
32 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I swear when Cirie went into the HN room during the fight Jared said “mom.”  Did anyone hear that?  Is the secret out and BB didn’t tell us?

I heard it too, and backed up the playback to check; Jared said “Mom C” - thereby (I guess) maintaining the House fiction that Jared refers to both Cirie and Felicia as “Mom”.

ETA: strictly in terms of total accuracy - it may have been “Momma C”.

Edited by Nashville
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Well, that was infuriating. I wanted Jared tossed out for all is lies and double dealing and not only does he wind up HOH but his speech about Corey at noms was pathological....caught lying and he spins it so he's the victim!

The only saving grace is Jared and Cirie's days are numbered with everyone on to to them.

And after 20 episodes we finally get an inkling to where MeCole stands...not because they let her say anything but her reaction when Jared won HOH. She is clearly team Jared....which is sad.

Best part of the episode other than Jaared getting caught in his web of lies was Cameron just sitting around chilling and smirking like a supervillain.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Ugh, just when the season was starting to actually be good. Jared is such a complete douche. 

I really hate that Cerie and Jared are both in the house. The game was completely rigged to be in their favor from the beginning. How is it at all fair to anyone else for them to be there together? It’s just total bullshit.

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Only catching up now (I had technical problems Sunday) and I guess Big Brother must have been sweating about how their "stars" were in danger unless Jared won the HoH, huh?  How lucky for them that he did!

(What do we think, extra-large handholds? Carved finger-slots inside? Molding clay for him to dig into?  After all, it's pretty easy for the DR to tell him to take the spot at the end of the "wall".  Assuming they didn't simply assign the spots.)

Annoying, as much fun as it was to see Jared get exposed like that.

At least now we know who both of Jared's parents are.  He gets the constant lying and smug smirking from "Mama C" and I guess the aggressive bullying and loudly overtalking comes from his dad…Jeff Schroeder!

(I would have guessed Jack or Paul, but they are too young.  I might have suggested Dickless, but his voice is too ruined from all the cigs to get that sort of volume.

Dickless has banged a cast member from Survivor 20: Heroes v. Villains, but that was Jerri Manthey.  So the "perfect" pairing of Dickless and Cirie exists only in my imagination, alas.)

BTW, what a collection of wimps.  How long did the "epic battle of endurance" last, 45 minutes?  It took April Dowling over 4 hours to get Michele Costa off that wall in S10.

Interesting that with all of Cirie's other A-LIE-ances being exposed, Bowie Jane chose not to bring up "Legend 25".  Discretion?  Or is she dumb enough to think that's still real?

Well, she fell, so we probably won't learn this week, alas.

The utter boredom of "turn two keys to reveal the nominees" really hits you in the face like a giant meatball, right after we did it old-school with the sequential-safety-builds-tension drama last week, huh?  Not that it has to be pies every week, but come on.

Was the Wheel O'Keys too bulky, as Julie once claimed?  Fine, then have a simple box, open on one side, and stack the keys inside, face down.  As low-tech as you can get, no larger than the size of any one key, and weighing less than 5 lbs.  Anything but this! Gah!

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Like 1