Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Luann and Sonja's Benton song

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

They were so bad

Agreed. The "local yokel" talent outshined them completely! 

Craig getting teary-eyed about them leaving was so sweet. Awww.

It was a really cute show, and a breath of fresh air after all of the drama and infighting on the regular HW shows.

• Like 16
18 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Now what?  Is this it for my beloved housewives?

There's still the Legacy UGT. Bravo hasn't said if they will air it, or if Peacock gets first rights as gas been the case with previous UGTs.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 5

Does anyone know what’s next?  Will the Legacy cast be next?  When, where and what channel?  So confusing.  I gave the new cast a shot, but it’s not for me.   Bravo should just bring the old cast back, minus a few.

• Applause 1
49 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

There's still the Legacy UGT. Bravo hasn't said if they will air it, or if Peacock gets first rights as gas been the case with previous UGTs.

Ok .. got it.  Thanks.  Just read the whole story.  I can’t believe they let Dorinda back, as she was brutal last I saw in the Bezerkshires.   Plus with Tinsley.  She must have begged and begged.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 3
58 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Ok .. got it.  Thanks.  Just read the whole story.  I can’t believe they let Dorinda back, as she was brutal last I saw in the Bezerkshires.   Plus with Tinsley.  She must have begged and begged.

Andy seems to love her. She might have even been INVITED to participate. Yuck.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Just got around to watching this. Little late.

I thought the series was sweet. Lu and Sonja seemed to really enjoy the town and the people. I didn’t sense any mocking or condecension. About the closest Bravo’s  ever come to a “wholesome” show.

• Like 8
On 8/30/2023 at 5:15 PM, ZettaK said:

She did beg him on camera in BravoCon 2022....

Maybe she roasted Andy a couple of chickens like she does in the Bezerkshires.  You know a Man’s heart is thru his stomach.  Lol.  Caroline Manzo sends him meatballs.  Bethenny, who knows.

• Like 3
On 9/17/2023 at 3:44 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Just got around to watching this. Little late.

I thought the series was sweet. Lu and Sonja seemed to really enjoy the town and the people. I didn’t sense any mocking or condecension. About the closest Bravo’s  ever come to a “wholesome” show.

There was Sweet Home Oklahoma! lol

I thought this series was fun. Lu and Sonja make great TV. Not quite the same as OG RHONY though. 

• Like 4
17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

There was Sweet Home Oklahoma! lol

I thought this series was fun. Lu and Sonja make great TV. Not quite the same as OG RHONY though. 

Lu was asked during Bravocon if they still keep in touch with some of the people. She said that she still is in touch with the couple who owns the motel, and that they’re booked up through early next year, LOL. 

That’s neat…that little town can use the 💵. Bravo should do this again…it was a refreshing change from the usual crap.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
  • Love 2