Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

We also know that Robyn and Kody did act differently once they became legally married and it did change the family dynamic. Janelle knew it would. Kody blamed  it all on Meri 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 10
(edited)

Crybrows did NOT need to be at the divorce signing!! 

The butting in started there, if not secretly even before!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Like 7
  • Love 1

And all Kody had to say to Meri saying she wanted to get a legal divorce so he could marry Robyn was, "Thank you." But I do not believe it happened that way at all. And Meri and Robyn are wearing matching jackets.  Oh, and Kody said he wouldn't change anything. Yeah, right.

2 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Kody blamed  it all on Meri 

He always blamed the wives. Now everything is all Christine's fault. Soon it will be Janelle's - tho if Robyn leaves him, he may tear out what's left of his hair.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Bingo Janelle! He Should have been in the middle!!

Yeah Meri, he should make it fair!

There go the dry tears again... stuff it CB!!  Accept your part in the mess!

Oh boy the crazy eyes way back then!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, altopower said:

It's hard to get worked up about any of this when it's so old and we've rehashed it all a million times.

Schadenfreude is a delicious New Years Eve course!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
Just now, altopower said:

They have to have a meeting about how to talk to each other. Man, that's weird.

Weird and very sad too! I don't remember this conversation but it sure seems like the foreshadowing of the end of the family.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Welp, I think we can all see for ourselves that Douchie is not only a narsisstic pig but he's also a complete and total martyr about all this shit HE created.

Finally, and I only say this again....  THIS MAN IS A MORON.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Kody you didn't want the wives anyway, why do you care that they left? After you telling them essentially, If you're not happy, leave. And they did and you are pissed. Oh yeah, knife in the kidneys said through clenched teeth.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

I wonder how long Kody practiced to work up to that knife in the kidneys line, and his sacrificing to love Christine. He said it was real raw emotion. He just sounded like a bear.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Ever notice how fucking Kody gets to be pitied for being in a dark place, but if Meri or Christine is in a dark place, they're evil sister wives who always hated each other, weren't loyal, and didn't pay Kody respect?

• Like 3
  • Applause 13

Crybrows, YOU screwed up!!  You pulled all the strings to get where you are now. And now you are reaping what you sowed and I expect you're not as happy as you thought you'd be!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

I think Kootie really believes that everyone else (Crybrows excepted) has gone out of their way to hurt him (read CB) at every turn. They are all evil and bad sisters wives and he surely never loved any of them. Never, never , never.... What a fracking a$$ht!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

It was obvious he practiced that soliloquy before he delivered it.  He can't THINK that fast, obviously.

He keeps throwing out the "SHE joined my family, I can't ask her to leave" blah blah; like now he's blaming his RELIGION for why he had to suffer through all this.  Like, he SACRIFICED shit so he could be the King of the Eternal Kingdom but he had to do some WORK first and he didn't like working. Then he got pissed off the OG 3 just didn't hang around for scraps.

• Like 4
  • Fire 3

I do legitimately think Kody is a narcissist.

Meri and Christine (and to a lesser extent Janelle) were no longer scratching Kody's It's-All-About-Me itch.

To make matters worse, their kids had the audacity to grow up, have minds, religions, relationships, and opinions of their owns, and those opinions included the fact that they didn't like him mistreating their mothers or bad-mouthing those mothers on national TV.

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2

CryBrows, you got EXACTLY what you wanted.  It's just not turning out the way you THOUGHT it would.  If you could just stop with the crying jags, you'd probably be a lot better off.

It's so funny, though; you need to stop Douchie from digging that hole.  Hell, he's all the way to China by now.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

I'm a little behind. I'm on the part of Kody's beer and skittles rant where he's going off because the wives indicated they'd have a better relationship when he was dead. Then he said, "For you to like that other woman [i.e. Robyn] enough to be her friend, when I'm dead?! For you to care about her children, when I'm dead?!"

Um. Meri exists. That's all. 

She has tried to be Robyn's friend since day one. She has sacrificed for the sake of Robyn and her Jessop children since day 1. She has doted on Robyn and Kody's joint bio children since they were born.

The fact that poor Meri exists negates every fricking angry ass charge he made in this segment. She gave up her legal marital rights for that woman and her kids. She quarantined alone for the first two years of the pandemic, in hopes that she might be able to see the kids outside, only to be shelved.

Kody needs to go play in traffic.

• Like 6
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3