Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

(edited)

Giving this thread a bump since S46 is now underway.

There are no solid spoilers for this season yet, other than what posters at Sucks and Reddit have deciphered from screen shots (from promos and press photos).  I think a woman might win, but I need to find where that came from.

For next week, it's possible that Nami (orange) loses and Raden might go.  I think Venus is accounted for past next week.  And we saw the little tiff between him and Venus tonight, so it might come down to the two of them being on the chopping block on Raden loses out.  It also looked like in the preview for next week that Orange was having trouble with their puzzle, so that might point to them losing.

Bhanu is also believed to be a pre-merge boot so if Yanu loses he might be the one to go.  

Edited by LadyChatts
7 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

Giving this thread a bump since S46 is now underway.

There are no solid spoilers for this season yet, other than what posters at Sucks and Reddit have deciphered from screen shots (from promos and press photos).  I think a woman might win, but I need to find where that came from.

For next week, it's possible that Nami (orange) loses and Raden might go.  I think Venus is accounted for past next week.  And we saw the little tiff between him and Venus tonight, so it might come down to the two of them being on the chopping block on Raden loses out.  It also looked like in the preview for next week that Orange was having trouble with their puzzle, so that might point to them losing.

Bhanu is also believed to be a pre-merge boot so if Yanu loses he might be the one to go.  

There was not much spoiler talk about this season. I believe there was speculation that Kenzie goes deep but doesn't win. I hope a woman wins again. Do you happen to have a speculation pre-merge boot list or if there is one floating around?

• Useful 1
(edited)
4 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Do you happen to have a speculation pre-merge boot list or if there is one floating around?

I happen to have one from Reddit.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledSurvivor/comments/196tbq2/46boot_survivor_46_spoilers/

-Jelinsky, Moriah, Randen, Soda, Tim, and Bhanu are out pre-jury.*
-Last pre-juror is either Charlie or Q, with the other being the first juror.
-Liz and Maria are early merge boots.
-Kenzie and Tiffany make it far, but neither make the F3.
-The F3 is two women (two of Jem, Jess, and Venus) and Tevin.  Tevin is the zero-vote goat.

Which means that the game should look like the following:

Pre-Jury
Jelinksy - TRUE
Bhanu
Moriah
Randen
Soda
Tim
Charlie/Q

Jury
Charlie/Q
One of Jem/Jess/Venus
Ben
Hunter
Kenzie
Liz
Maria
Tiffany

F3
One of Jem/Jess/Venus
One of Jem/Jess/Venus
Tevin

*Whether or not this is the order is unknown, although if this is the order, then the premiere set up the first three boots, at least, quite nicely.

ETA: This can all be disproven or debunked, but it's all we've got for now.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 4

I am going to hold off believing this for now, though Raden and Bhanu being the next couple of boots or early boots makes sense (actually so does Moriah and Tim).  I think they were setting up Raden vs Venus last night, and he may get blindsided if the tribe rallies to Venus's side (we saw Soda talk to her last night about him coming for her).  This might be especially true if Nami loses the next IC.  Bhanu also makes sense as an early out for a few reasons.  If Q/Kenzie/Tiffany keep their alliance, they have the majority and can boot him or Jess.  He talked about having shoulder injuries and surgery, which may show up in a future challenge and make him a liability.  There's also that brief clip of him yelling at Jess during next week's challenge, so maybe that puts him more on the outs than he realizes.  

I believe there's also a swap around episode 4 I think.  Some posters on Reddit caught last night that Tiffany's BA clue said something about 'if you leave this beach'.  So some of those rumored early boots could get screwed by the swap. 

I think Jem winning would be kind of a throwback to when Richard Hatch said day 1, episode 1, season 1 that he had the million-dollar check written.  After Jeff's little (not) pep talk on the beach about how 17 of those castaways would be losers, we get the TH from Jem about how she's winning.  Foreshadowing?  Or maybe foreshadowing to her going into FTC and realizing she sorely miscalculated some area of her game.   

13 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I believe there's also a swap around episode 4 I think.  Some posters on Reddit caught last night that Tiffany's BA clue said something about 'if you leave this beach'.  So some of those rumored early boots could get screwed by the swap.

I think that that's how Soda could end up going, and possibly Tim (if the guys initially take control at Siga).

Bhanu, assuming that the pre-merge order listed is the actual pre-merge order, I don't know.  He's already on the outs at Yanu and could be again on his swapped tribe.  Or perhaps he could be the "earn the merge" boot.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Sorry, folks.  It was the only one I could find.  But I guess it's dead as of tonight.

I'll give it another boot or two until I officially declare it dead.  Sometimes even the most accurate spoiler lists have a hiccup or two.  And the pre-merge people actually seem logical.  The only one who I think might be in trouble is Venus, and she's listed as a potential winner.  I could see a case for Soda going too, even if she's not screwed by a swap (which I think is for sure happening this season).

I do feel confident that Kenzie probably won't win, because I can't imagine someone with that much ego and thinking she's the Queen Bee getting to the end and winning.  I think she's going to get a reality check, and I hope it comes courtesy of Q and Tiffany.  If Yanu loses next week, those two might actually side with Bhanu to get her off.  I think she's on their radar a little, at least from the edit.

ETA: and how many people have had their backstory clips shown so far?  I know we had Venus and Ben tonight, I think Bhanu last week?  I feel like that's always a sign as to who might be going sooner rather than later.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Isn't there a tribe swap coming in the next couple of episodes? I can see other tribe members being picked off if some players get screwed by a swap. Seeing as how the rest of the spoiler list has players are from different tribes aside from Q and Bhanu could end up going. Jess being voted out tonight kind of makes me doubt the boot list.

(edited)
1 hour ago, TVFan1 said:

Isn't there a tribe swap coming in the next couple of episodes? I can see other tribe members being picked off if some players get screwed by a swap. Seeing as how the rest of the spoiler list has players are from different tribes aside from Q and Bhanu could end up going. Jess being voted out tonight kind of makes me doubt the boot list.

I had my doubts just because, but it was all we had to go on, and I think the pre jury boots sort of made sense.  There is supposed to be a tribe swap I think episode 4/5.  If Yanu loses next week I can’t believe Bhanu doesn’t go, unless Tiffany/Q make a bold move to get rid of Kenzie, or Kenzie somehow gets one of them to flip on the other.  I’m actually questioning if Tiffany/Q are as tight as we are supposed to believe.  Didn’t Q make some comment that he was worried Tiffany might play her idol on Kenzie?  If they suspect a tribe swap is coming up maybe they figure they can lose a physically stronger member.  But I have my doubts and after tonight I really can’t see why they’d want to keep Bhanu around.  I don’t know if him crying in next weeks preview if after a challenge but I kind of think it’s probably the aftermath of TC.  If Yanu goes into a swap several outnumbered that could be an advantage, like it was for Emily last season where she was in the middle of the vote.  It probably depends where the numbers fall.  

Edited by LadyChatts
14 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

So it appears that a promo showed a challenge that is from ep. 4 (not 3)-if true, that means Yanu wins the next IC as all 4 members are spotted in this screenshot from Reddit.  It looks like the boot could be Tevin, Randen, Maria, or Jem, as they are the ones missing from this promo shot in the challenge:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SpoiledSurvivor/comments/1ba06f6/46speculation_they_accidentally_showed_a/

Apparently, Randen sits out during the third episode's Immunity Challenge so unless there's a Reward thrown in to episode 4, with the "sit out" rule, it's very likely Randen. Which makes sense, given they've set up the fact that Randen and Venus have been the odd ones out, and Randen will not have a vote during the next Tribal Council without that idol. I have a feeling, unlike with Tiffany, that he won't solve it before Tribal. 

Oh, why am I reading spoilers? I told myself I wasn't going to. But it does look like the spoilers that have been out there are somewhat false.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Apparently, Randen sits out during the third episode's Immunity Challenge so unless there's a Reward thrown in to episode 4, with the "sit out" rule, it's very likely Randen. Which makes sense, given they've set up the fact that Randen and Venus have been the odd ones out, and Randen will not have a vote during the next Tribal Council without that idol. I have a feeling, unlike with Tiffany, that he won't solve it before Tribal. 

Oh, why am I reading spoilers? I told myself I wasn't going to. But it does look like the spoilers that have been out there are somewhat false.

This season isn’t heavily spoiled at all, especially compared to the last few seasons.  I’m disappointed, since I don’t like most of these people and want to just get the disappointment over now as to who wins and who gets far lol

It is believed, based on another promo shot of 4 people going to TC that Yanu likely loses another pre merge IC.  Who needs spoiler sources when you have the CBS interns to do it for you?  I also don’t know if the swap is a for sure thing, either.  I’m not even sure where that rumor started or if it was purely speculation.

I agree about Randen.  He hasn’t had much story so far, but I think they are setting him up to get betrayed by Venus, since that’s pretty much been his edit is not trusting her (and then trusting her with the one thing he shouldn’t have).  Even if he somehow gets the HII and his vote back, I feel like there’s a chance he’ll be confident Venus is going and not play it.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

12 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I agree about Randen.  He hasn’t had much story so far, but I think they are setting him up to get betrayed by Venus, since that’s pretty much been his edit is not trusting her (and then trusting her with the one thing he shouldn’t have).  Even if he somehow gets the HII and his vote back, I feel like there’s a chance he’ll be confident Venus is going and not play it.  

Honestly, if this is true and Randen goes on Wednesday, then it'll restore my faith in the bootlist being mostly correct.  We've had several that've generally been right, but have just mixed a few castaways up.  This wouldn't be the first to misfire on a few (such as Jess being on the jury when she actually turned out to be a pre-merger), but get most of them right.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

It is believed, based on another promo shot of 4 people going to TC that Yanu likely loses another pre merge IC.  Who needs spoiler sources when you have the CBS interns to do it for you?  I also don’t know if the swap is a for sure thing, either.  I’m not even sure where that rumor started or if it was purely speculation.

Well, that would line up with the speculation that Bhanu goes pre-merge. Q and Tiffany probably go back and forth between Bhanu vs Kenzie but if Bhanu behaves like he did in the last Tribal, it's very clear why they'd vote Bhanu out despite not trusting Kenzie.

I think the speculation on a tribe swap was based off of a couple of players in previews seemingly wearing different coloured buffs (Kenzie wearing a green buff, for example). Still unclear, but possible. It would need to be after Randen's boot, unsure if it could be right after that or if it would be after Bhanu's potential boot.

So, some things I've read on the subreddit:

A very reliable source on there does confirm that a woman does win and it's not of the F3 hinted at from the boot list in this thread. It is nice to finally see so many female winners in this new era, especially after the dude-geddon of the 30s, where only two women out of 10 won.

And the pool is narrowed to: Kenzie, Liz, Maria, Moriah, Sodasia, or Tiffany.

Kenzie has gotten a weird edit even this early on so I don't think she wins. She's gotten the "played too hard, too fast and now is suspicious" edit. Tiffany also has a weird edit but unsure about her chances since it's better than Kenzie's. Liz is not winning with the way she's been bragging about her wealth. Soda also hasn't gotten a good edit. 

So, for me, it leaves it to either Maria or Moriah who win with a chance that Tiffany could win. For me, Maria has the best shot to win because she's gotten a fantastic edit AND I feel like I read pre-season at some point that Maria was a contender to win. Moriah had a decent edit episode 1 and nothing in episode 2, but we'll have to see on her. 

• Like 4

It’d be cool if Maria won, as she’s the oldest female out there (and the oldest contestant overall at the age of 48).  We don’t get those type of female winners often.  At this point I’d be disappointed with a Kenzie win and feel like her edit would have to take some humbling that she’s not as good at the game as she thinks for her to have a chance.  I notice that it’s not Tiffany doing the gloating in the edit about that, but Kenzie grouping her and Q in with how much they all rock at the game compared to everyone else.  I also go back to what Jeff said episode 1 and telling everyone that only 1 person can win, and that many out there won’t think it isn’t them, but that social game could be a factor (or something to that effect).  I just feel like he was maybe hinting at why someone loses.  

• Like 4

I can definitely see Maria winning this whole thing. That scene with Charlie creating their alliance, comparing themselves to Denise and Malcolm could be a clue that she wins. 

I don't see how Kenzie, Tiffany, Soda, or Liz wins unless there is some turnaround in their games and edits. Unclear on Moriah as of now. My guess is Maria wins. She wouldn't be a disappointment either.

• Like 1
On 3/12/2024 at 10:42 AM, LadyChatts said:

It’d be cool if Maria won, as she’s the oldest female out there (and the oldest contestant overall at the age of 48).  We don’t get those type of female winners often.

If Maria wins, then she'll break Denise's record for the oldest woman to ever win (as Denise was forty-one when she won Philippines).

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
20 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

I can definitely see Maria winning this whole thing. That scene with Charlie creating their alliance, comparing themselves to Denise and Malcolm could be a clue that she wins. 

I don't see how Kenzie, Tiffany, Soda, or Liz wins unless there is some turnaround in their games and edits. Unclear on Moriah as of now. My guess is Maria wins. She wouldn't be a disappointment either.

After tonight, I wouldn't rule out Tiffany as a winner contender.  I feel like once we get to the merge we'll maybe have more of a read when it comes to the edit and dynamics.  But I just don't see how Kenzie isn't either being set up for a humiliating blindside or losing in the FTC because she has poor jury management and can't quit talking about how awesome she is at the game compared to everyone else.

But for Tiffany, I'm curious to see where her edit goes.  We have Bhanu saying she is super close with Q and won't vote him out, yet is being controlled by Kenzie who is the real mastermind.  She seemed reluctant to want to vote Kenzie off tonight, but then Q made it seem like there was a chance that was happening.  He maybe planted some seeds at least that Kenzie is a dangerous player.  I feel like I need to see more of her before dismissing her chances.  In next week's preview, we see Bhanu tell Tiffany he said something wrong.  I'm wondering if he confesses to her what he said on the journey, and if that impacts her decisions going forward.  I think Yanu goes to at least 1 more TC before the merge so that might show where Tiffany's at in the game-does she vote Bhanu or make a move and vote Kenzie. 

When you mention the Denise/Malcolm reference those two made, I wonder if Maria will actually be Charlie's demise.  Like he feels safer with her and potentially bringing her in with the guys over being on the bottom with the girls, but maybe she ends up being his demise in the game.  I just don't feel like we have enough info on Siga yet.  Ben mentioned not wanting to tell his tribe he lost his vote because he might see cracks appear.  So he at least doesn't seem to have an alliance, or at least one that he trusts fully.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

I just don't feel like we have enough info on Siga yet.  Ben mentioned not wanting to tell his tribe he lost his vote because he might see cracks appear.  So he at least doesn't seem to have an alliance, or at least one that he trusts fully.

He is actually a duo with Tim, according to a secret scene.  But apparently, not a tight enough one that he couldn't at least tell him that he doesn't have a vote.

• Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

After tonight, I wouldn't rule out Tiffany as a winner contender.  I feel like once we get to the merge we'll maybe have more of a read when it comes to the edit and dynamics.  But I just don't see how Kenzie isn't either being set up for a humiliating blindside or losing in the FTC because she has poor jury management and can't quit talking about how awesome she is at the game compared to everyone else.

But for Tiffany, I'm curious to see where her edit goes.  We have Bhanu saying she is super close with Q and won't vote him out, yet is being controlled by Kenzie who is the real mastermind.  She seemed reluctant to want to vote Kenzie off tonight, but then Q made it seem like there was a chance that was happening.  He maybe planted some seeds at least that Kenzie is a dangerous player.  I feel like I need to see more of her before dismissing her chances.  In next week's preview, we see Bhanu tell Tiffany he said something wrong.  I'm wondering if he confesses to her what he said on the journey, and if that impacts her decisions going forward.  I think Yanu goes to at least 1 more TC before the merge so that might show where Tiffany's at in the game-does she vote Bhanu or make a move and vote Kenzie. 

When you mention the Denise/Malcolm reference those two made, I wonder if Maria will actually be Charlie's demise.  Like he feels safer with her and potentially bringing her in with the guys over being on the bottom with the girls, but maybe she ends up being his demise in the game.  I just don't feel like we have enough info on Siga yet.  Ben mentioned not wanting to tell his tribe he lost his vote because he might see cracks appear.  So he at least doesn't seem to have an alliance, or at least one that he trusts fully.

If Yanu goes to tribal council again, and Kenzie stays, the other tribes will most likely target her come merge. After what Bhanu told Ben and Liz who told their whole tribe, she will have a difficult time going further in the game.

From what we see, there are no cracks in the Siga camp. Their first tribal council will be interesting.

Is Bhanu still rumored to go out pre-jury or any other players?

Edited by TVFan1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

If Yanu goes to tribal council again, and Kenzie stays, the other tribes will most likely target her come merge. After what Bhanu told Ben and Liz who told their whole tribe, she will have a difficult time going further in the game.

From what we see, there are no cracks in the Siga camp. Their first tribal council will be interesting.

So I've seen comments on Sucks that Yanu loses the remaining IC, with Bhanu and possibly Q being the ones voted off pre-merge.  I don't know where this came from but Kenzie makes the top 8.  In a merge situation, if Siga goes in with 6 and Nami has 5 and they want to take out the other side, Kenzie and Tiffany might become valuable assets for a few votes until one side gets the upper hand, and then those two get dumped.  

Siga is interesting.  At least on Nami there's tension there with Venus, and from what we see in the previews for next week maybe cracks with Tevin and Soda.  There was also the Andy Griffith alliance episode one with Tevin and Hunter, and then Liz talking about how ridiculously wealthy she is.  With Siga, they aren't interesting enough to get current time frame footage in an episode, and instead, we get footage from their tribe from days ago.  I mean seriously, how boring are those people?

I think Hunter will be a big threat down the road.  The fact that he got his backstory package tonight makes me think he could be an early merge boot.  Who else has gotten their backstory packages so far?  Bhanu, Hunter, Venus...I feel like there have been others.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, TVFan1 said:

Bhanu and Soda.  And next week seems to hint at Soda, judging from the preview.  Maybe Yanu gets it together for one week, and Soda puts herself even in front of Venus, in terms of the firing line on Nami.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Rodney said:

Bhanu and Soda.  And next week seems to hint at Soda, judging from the preview.  Maybe Yanu gets it together for one week, and Soda puts herself even in front of Venus, in terms of the firing line on Nami.

I think next week it's supposed to be Bhanu, at least according to spoilers that Yanu loses again. 

But I think the week after it's Soda and then merge starts? If I'm doing the math correctly. Or there will be someone else after Soda and then merge.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think next week it's supposed to be Bhanu, at least according to spoilers that Yanu loses again. 

But I think the week after it's Soda and then merge starts? If I'm doing the math correctly. Or there will be someone else after Soda and then merge.

If it's Bhanu next week and Soda the week after, then yes, the merge -- or the "earn the merge" week -- will be after that.  Since 43, they've only been doing five pre-merge episodes, so I expect things to remain like that.

Edited by Rodney

I wonder if things are going to come to a head at Nami and Soda gets blindsided out before the merge.  Considering Hunter's such a challenge beast, I wonder if he throws the challenge to make this happen (or maybe he ends up finding the re-planted advantage at Nami's camp and needs to lose the challenge to get the idol and his vote back).  I think there's more evidence from editing that something is going to happen there before the merge.  The seeds got planted tonight about Soda possibly being blindsided.

Of course that also seems way too obvious so maybe it'll be a Venus boot or Yanu just continues being hopeless and loses the remaining challenges until the merge.

Definitely doesn't look like a tribe swap is happening this season.

• Useful 1
50 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, if it didn't happen in this episode, then it probably won't happen at all.

So from posters at Sucks, based on evidence from promos, it seems like Tim, Hunter, Ben, Tevin are mergatory (or further), then there were leg shots of Kenzie, Maria, and Liz together I think, Venus is seen next to a purple bag (probably indicates merge then) and Tiffany is spotted in the Bermuda Triangles which has been an IIC in the past.  So it seems like Q, Soda, Charlie, Jem, and Moriah are potentially the next couple of boots.  There were shots I guess of Jem and Moriah that haven't been shown yet so as long as those aren't next episode they are safe (one is of Moriah looking shocked and Jem is in the center of the line).  

Soda being one of the next boots would make sense, as would Q since I think Tiffany/Kenzie would stick together.  Charlie going would be surprising, but he's probably gotten some of the most airtime at Siga so maybe.  He's also been the one whose mostly been shown strategizing so it could be setting him up for a downfall.

• Useful 1

Yeah, there have been more spoilers pointing toward Soda going next than anything, and they planted the seeds fairly well for a Soda boot. It's a bad plan for Tevin/Hunter, I think (Soda would be more loyal to them at merge than Venus would), but whatever floats their boat, if they feel Soda's that dangerous for merge, then I think she's gone.

I do think it's possible Q could be the mergatory boot, but I also think Jem could be. I have to imagine her fake planting of the beware advantage will come back to bite her (like the ants did). 

But I think the only clear person gone in the next episode or two is Soda.

Charlie's edit feels like he'll get pretty far, just because he's gotten the most airtime out of everyone on his tribe and it's been a positive edit. But seeing as Bhanu got the most airtime out of Yanu and was an early boot, maybe it's this season's uneven editing choices where characters are prioritized over good gameplayers and Charlie will be a merge boot.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Charlie's edit feels like he'll get pretty far, just because he's gotten the most airtime out of everyone on his tribe and it's been a positive edit. But seeing as Bhanu got the most airtime out of Yanu and was an early boot, maybe it's this season's uneven editing choices where characters are prioritized over good gameplayers and Charlie will be a merge boot.

Charlie feels more to me like he's getting a "first juror" edit.  Throughout the series -- and in the New Era, in particular -- almost every first juror has gotten a fairly to very prominent edit.  (I remember Tiffany, Chanelle, Jeanine, Brandon, and Kaleb all getting a fair amount of prominence in their seasons' editing prior to becoming the first juror in each of their seasons.)  That could be Charlie to a "T."

Charlie has The Blessings of the Taylor upon him. Voting him out is tantamount to heresy.

No one expects the Taylor Swiftquisition!

• LOL 3
(edited)
16 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, there have been more spoilers pointing toward Soda going next than anything, and they planted the seeds fairly well for a Soda boot. It's a bad plan for Tevin/Hunter, I think (Soda would be more loyal to them at merge than Venus would), but whatever floats their boat, if they feel Soda's that dangerous for merge, then I think she's gone.

I do think it's possible Q could be the mergatory boot, but I also think Jem could be. I have to imagine her fake planting of the beware advantage will come back to bite her (like the ants did). 

But I think the only clear person gone in the next episode or two is Soda.

I'm surprised Tevin would be so quick to want to get rid of Soda.  From what we've seen at least Soda has shown loyalty to him and believes she has a tight trio along with Hunter.  Venus needs a lifeline and will vote for anyone if it means she survives a few more days.  In addition, Tevin and Venus were shown clashing early on, with Venus saying that she felt she needed to get in good with him because he was running things.  So I agree that this might be something that comes back to bite Tevin at the merge because I don't believe Venus will have loyalty to him, and he may be seen as a bigger threat to take along in the game.  It's interesting how he had such a big edit for the first couple of episodes and the past two it's been practically crickets.  Of course Bhanu had been sucking up a lot of the airtime, but still.  I wonder if Hunter may try and throw a challenge so they can go to TC and vote Soda off.  Venus almost seems too easy of a boot and I think she's going to come out on top over Soda, who ditched her.

I can see Q going sooner rather than later because Tiffany might be afraid to keep him around after Bhanu confessed to her that he told Moriah and Ben they were a tight duo.  I especially think he's in a bad spot if Yanu loses again before the mergatory.  In addition, Q wanted to get rid of Kenzie, whose probably the smarter option for Tiffany to boot, but I can see where Tiffany might throw her loyalty to her over Q.  

As for Jem, I wonder if she thought it through when planting the Beware Advantage, because what if she doesn't manage to get her vote back if her tribe loses and goes to TC?  There's a chance she might not figure out the puzzle in time.  And considering Siga seems to go everywhere together she might have a hard time running off alone.  So if she doesn't have her vote, she'll have to tell someone or risk potentially screwing up the vote because she can't vote.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 5
6 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I'm surprised Tevin would be so quick to want to get rid of Soda.  From what we've seen at least Soda has shown loyalty to him and believes she has a tight trio along with Hunter.  Venus needs a lifeline and will vote for anyone if it means she survives a few more days.  In addition, Tevin and Venus were shown clashing early on, with Venus saying that she felt she needed to get in good with him because he was running things.  So I agree that this might be something that comes back to bite Tevin at the merge because I don't believe Venus will have loyalty to him, and he may be seen as a bigger threat to take along in the game.  It's interesting how he had such a big edit for the first couple of episodes and the past two it's been practically crickets.  Of course Bhanu had been sucking up a lot of the airtime, but still.  I wonder if Hunter may try and throw a challenge so they can go to TC and vote Soda off.  Venus almost seems too easy of a boot and I think she's going to come out on top over Soda, who ditched her.

I agree. There's also been a couple of rumoured spoilers that Tevin is a 0 boot finalist. I think booting Soda over Venus would certainly be the first piece of evidence on why that is and how Tevin may not be as strategically aware of the game as he appears to be. Even if he gets to the end, it's becoming clear why he'll get 0 votes, if that information is accurate. 

6 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

As for Jem, I wonder if she thought it through when planting the Beware Advantage, because what if she doesn't manage to get her vote back if her tribe loses and goes to TC?  There's a chance she might not figure out the puzzle in time.  And considering Siga seems to go everywhere together she might have a hard time running off alone.  So if she doesn't have her vote, she'll have to tell someone or risk potentially screwing up the vote because she can't vote.  

I think she got lucky that some people are looking at Tim as the one who had the actual advantage because she could blame a non-vote on him, if needed. But I haven't seen much evidence that Jem's in such a great spot on her tribe that the lie can hold up for the next few days. I do think that the lie will unravel at some point. I think Jem will slip up and tell someone and immediately become untrustworthy.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

I can see Q going sooner rather than later because Tiffany might be afraid to keep him around after Bhanu confessed to her that he told Moriah and Ben they were a tight duo.

He told Liz and Ben.

On 3/23/2024 at 7:50 PM, Rodney said:

He told Liz and Ben.

I swear to God there’s a twin twist this season with those two lol. Now that Moriah’s face is showing some wear and tear maybe I’ll be able to tell them apart finally.

• LOL 3
On 3/23/2024 at 9:52 AM, Lady Calypso said:

I think she got lucky that some people are looking at Tim as the one who had the actual advantage because she could blame a non-vote on him, if needed. But I haven't seen much evidence that Jem's in such a great spot on her tribe that the lie can hold up for the next few days.

Bonus videos indicate that she is, in fact, in a great spot.  She's still in the majority due to Charlie's Angels (herself, Moriah, Maria, and Charlie), meaning that Ben and Tim are on the outs.  And no, despite saying that he's the swing vote, Charlie has made it clear that his main allegiance is with Charlie's Angels, so yeah.  Jem is in a strong position.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Bonus videos indicate that she is, in fact, in a great spot.  She's still in the majority due to Charlie's Angels (herself, Moriah, Maria, and Charlie), meaning that Ben and Tim are on the outs.  And no, despite saying that he's the swing vote, Charlie has made it clear that his main allegiance is with Charlie's Angels, so yeah.  Jem is in a strong position.

They really need to make it clear in the edits because they've given Siga so little airtime and any airtime they get typically goes to Charlie, or Charlie with someone else.

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Does Q stand for quitter? If so, I’m done with this show till they fix this shit. Quitter is technically the antonym of survivor and casting losers has ruined my show.

What gets me is these people are playing a 26 day game compared to the 39 days they used to have to play!  In old school Survivor day 26 was when the jury was barely starting!  And looking at some of the harsher locations Survivor has filmed in, even at its worse Fiji still seems pretty darn cushy.  I don't really think Q is going to quit, but I think he's just demoralized at losing, and it's an example that Survivor really needs to change up the format.  I don't know why Probst thinks things are working so well.  Although I still wonder, since S45 and 46 filmed back to back, if some of his comments regarding casting also applied to 46.

I do think there might truth to Q being a sooner-rather-than later boot.  If Yanu loses another IC before the merge, I think the girls will stick together and vote him off.  But I think, if he does make to the merge/mergatory, he could still be in trouble.  I saw some comments at Sucks that Tim had SM activity while the season was filming, so that could mean he's a pre-jury boot (I think it would make sense for him based on his edit).  I am leaning towards Soda possibly going tonight since it seems like there's a build-up to her boot (or at least Nami going to TC, even if we're wrong about Soda being the boot).  I really hope someone besides Yanu loses, we need a break from them going to TC.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I do think there might truth to Q being a sooner-rather-than later boot.  If Yanu loses another IC before the merge, I think the girls will stick together and vote him off.  But I think, if he does make to the merge/mergatory, he could still be in trouble.  I saw some comments at Sucks that Tim had SM activity while the season was filming, so that could mean he's a pre-jury boot (I think it would make sense for him based on his edit).

I'd heard a rumor out there that Q is likely the final pre-jury boot only because Hunter is targeted, but wins immunity, and he (Q) is targeted as the next possible immunity threat.

If Tim is the "earn the merge" boot, then his edit fits.  Since the New Era started, that person either is underedited (Lydia and J. Maya), has a negative edit (Elie and Josh), or both (Sydney started out as underedited, but then had her edit turn negative).  Tim has also been both, what with targeting the women on Siga for almost no reason, and now having been underedited the last couple of weeks.  So yeah.  It can see it happening for him.

On 3/20/2024 at 8:41 PM, LadyChatts said:

On 3/20/2024 at 9:32 PM, Rodney said:

Yeah, if it didn't happen in this episode, then it probably won't happen at all.

I’d guess it to be more likely that Yanu players will simply draw buffs to be split up between the two remaining tribes.

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

I'd heard a rumor out there that Q is likely the final pre-jury boot only because Hunter is targeted, but wins immunity, and he (Q) is targeted as the next possible immunity threat.

If Tim is the "earn the merge" boot, then his edit fits.  Since the New Era started, that person either is underedited (Lydia and J. Maya), has a negative edit (Elie and Josh), or both (Sydney started out as underedited, but then had her edit turn negative).  Tim has also been both, what with targeting the women on Siga for almost no reason, and now having been underedited the last couple of weeks.  So yeah.  It can see it happening for him.

So that would mean Soda, Tim and then Q are the next three boots, if this is true. I could see it.

Well, so much for Soda being next.  Could Jem upset the apple cart like Jess did since Tim was seen at the "earn the merge" stage?

So with the mergatory/merge (whatever we're calling it nowadays) happening next week, I wonder what this will mean for the rumored spoilers.  I feel like something is coming to a head with Nami, but Tim was also rumored to be pre-jury due to internet activity while filming was going on.  I could still see him being voted off.  I don't think he has any serious loyalty with anyone at Siga, and Nami/Yanu may want to try and take a Siga member out.

Of course, in the preview Soda and Venus's names are brought up.  Venus may have burnt a bridge with Hunter tonight by following him around and saying she'd keep him to use as her meat shield.  

(edited)

Is this season going to be an 8 member jury? I believe last season it was. There are 13 players left. I'm wondering if Tim and Q are next two boots before the jury starts. However, some of these rumors are being proven wrong.

Edited by TVFan1
2 hours ago, TVFan1 said:

Is this season going to be an 8 member jury? I believe last season it was. There are 13 players left. I'm wondering if Tim and Q are next two boots before the jury starts. However, some of these rumors are being proven wrong.

Thus far, the men who've left so far are the ones who were rightly spoiled to leave pre-merge.  Jelinsky, Randen, and Bhanu all left as said.  It's the women whose departures have been off.

I wonder if the strategizing that we saw in the previews indicates who might be up for the vote next week.  If it follows the same format as the new era, they will divide everyone into two tribes of 6, with one person being the odd one out and probably betting on a tribe to win and then they join that side if they do.  Everyone can vote, but only the 6-7 would be eligible.  So maybe a combo of Hunter/Q/Tiffany/Soda/Venus/Liz are on the losing end, or at least Soda and Venus since we see their names come up from Q.  I don't know if it means either one of the girls actually goes, but maybe this is Q's time to exit.

Posting here just in case it's considered a spoiler...

Survivor - Cancel Christmas (Sneak Peek)
SurvivorOnCBS   Apr 1, 2024