Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Raymond Reddington: Pt. 1

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, edhopper said:

Can't say Hudson didn't deserve it.

Yes, I was hoping over the past few episodes that he'd get his but probably not so final...Β  Of course, that put his cohort on a vendetta path.

• Like 2

Aside from Hudson finally getting what he deserved -- that punch from Ressler was well deserved -- and then getting shot in the head, this episode was duller than dirt.

Still no sign or mention of the dogs, Robert Vesco's cat, or Sierra the cat.

• Like 1

One moment I appreciated in this episode was Hudson being out of it after the car crash. I was in a car crash this year and those first few moments after are a whole other world. It is rare to see that in TV and movies. Usually a character gets hit by a vehicle or is in some high impact situation where they should be damn near dead but they can solve quadratic equations while doing jumping jacks five seconds later.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

What the hell did congressman douchebag hear that caused him to shoot?! It sounded like someone stepping on broken glass in my surround sound rear speakers... He half turned in reaction then turned back and fired, completely unprovoked as far as I could tell.... Red's response was perfect.πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 3