Type keyword(s) to search

Crossing Jordan - General Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I loved this show. Jill Hennessy was the best. Really the entire cast was. I’ve been wanting to watch this again but I don’t have Roku. 

I just looked at my Firestick, and Roku is an app that lets me watch free (no account required).  Maybe there's an app or website you can use on your phone or computer?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, SoMuchTV said:

I just looked at my Firestick, and Roku is an app that lets me watch free (no account required).  Maybe there's an app or website you can use on your phone or computer?

I didn’t realize that! Okay, off to try. Thank you so much!

I was able to get the DVD series set for this a year or so ago on Amazon. (I suspect it may be bootleg, because music rights were a huge reason why no seasons were released on DVD past S1 originally, but in any case, all episodes were there and crisp/clear, and I was very grateful to find it.

Loved this show when it was on. Had a massive crush on Miguel Ferrer. Glad to hear it’s also on Roku!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MsNewsradio said:

I was able to get the DVD series set for this a year or so ago on Amazon. (I suspect it may be bootleg, because music rights were a huge reason why no seasons were released on DVD past S1 originally, but in any case, all episodes were there and crisp/clear, and I was very grateful to find it.

Loved this show when it was on. Had a massive crush on Miguel Ferrer. Glad to hear it’s also on Roku!

Me too (bolded)! 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, MsNewsradio said:

That voice. Loved him. I was absolutely gutted when I heard he passed away.

As my husband says I love a good voice. I blame Patrick Stewart it all started with him.

Me too, he was gone way too soon.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

I always found Jose Ferrer a bit creepy, but his son, while not a great looking guy, was SO compelling. I adored his mom, too.

What is so ironic as far as Miguel Ferrer goes is, in the pilot of ER (naturally starring his cousin, George Clooney, whom I guess he was very close with!), his character was told he had cancer by Dr. Susan Lewis. If I recall, it didn't look good, but Susan was adamant in that he should not give up.

And yet, that is how he died too young in real life. Just strange.

I recall his mom, Rosemary Clooney, also appearing on ER as a patient who would wander the hospital, singing songs. Guess it was sort of a family affair.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

What is so ironic as far as Miguel Ferrer goes is, in the pilot of ER (naturally starring his cousin, George Clooney, whom I guess he was very close with!), his character was told he had cancer by Dr. Susan Lewis. If I recall, it didn't look good, but Susan was adamant in that he should not give up.

And yet, that is how he died too young in real life. Just strange.

I recall his mom, Rosemary Clooney, also appearing on ER as a patient who would wander the hospital, singing songs. Guess it was sort of a family affair.

George was supposed to guest on Crossing Jordan at some point as well, but they could never line up the scheduling.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1