Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E04: Episode 4

• Start Topic

That chase was intense. I guess George is trying to find Big Boy in order to set it off and force the time reversal?

It was interesting to see Shiv’s origin story 

• Like 1

The action and interactions are good in this show, but it suffers one glaring flaw.  In the back of my mind I keep saying "None of this matters because it all resets."  There's no real end game.  Yes, they're trying to save the world, but every episode is basically the same.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/25/2023 at 8:28 PM, edhopper said:

Am I suppose to be footing for George, because I think he's wrong.

Yes, same. And now I'm annoyed because since he killed Shiv (and I want Shiv back), he has to succeed in his reset plan.

• Like 1
On 7/10/2023 at 12:08 AM, redpencil said:

And now I'm annoyed because since he killed Shiv (and I want Shiv back), he has to succeed in his reset plan.

But that might have been really clever of George. Because now the LP has skin in the game. They wouldn't do a reset to save Sarah, but they will do it to save Shiv. Which will save Sarah.

• Useful 1

I just recently started watching this show. The concept is interesting, but I can’t believe they don’t have more measures in place to stop George from doing what he’s attempting to do. They should have him under 24 hour surveillance and not let him be involved in any missions. He should be receiving intense counseling, therapy, etc. It’s hard to believe they haven’t had to deal with this same scenario several times in the past.