Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11: Tubi Batesing

• Start Topic

On 6/26/2023 at 12:22 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

They have a slight accent. I don't have an example, but it does come out with certain words. I definitely hear it with Carlin and Erin, and on occasion Katie. Josie seems to have no discernible accent. I haven't heard Michael or Tori recently, and I don't remember if they have slight accents or not. 

I hear it in words like adult, iron, oil, etc. Their accent comes through most in those vowel heavy words.

With Tori, Erin, and Carlin you can hear it most with dropping the g on ing words. They are workin. We had a meetin. I was feedin the baby. 

Katie puts the r on the end of idea like her mother does. 

Josie used to have more of one. She's clearly worked on loosening it up more. 

On 7/4/2023 at 12:45 PM, floridamom said:

Are there any "missing" Counting On episodes that can be watched through TubiTV?

Counting On was canceled during a hiatus so there isn't a lost season or episode of that per se. There is a lost season of 19 Kids and Counting, but it included scenes of the oldest son I don't like to name so I don't think it will ever be released after all this time.

• Thanks 2
(edited)
On 6/23/2023 at 8:59 PM, Heathen said:

Kelly is as annoying as ever.

Yes!

Re-watching this season out of boredom. Not sure how I'm just now realizing how annoying Kelly is.  She tells everyone what they're going to think before they get a chance to form an opinion (ie Katie's old dress, her new dress, the two girls' purity rings, etc).  And she just doesn't ever stop talking.  She would drive me batshit crazy if I had to be around her.

Also, I thought Katie's original dress was absolutely gorgeous!

Adding:  Trace does seem pretty 'dim' (I think that was mentioned in the post I quoted here, but deleted that part) in his talking heads.  He was just looking forward and blinking. Reminded me of Puddy from Seinfeld on the airplane.  Just staring straight ahead. No thoughts.  Nothing to do.  **Actually here's a pic of Puddy just sitting on the couch. Trace's talking head twin!

image.png.45bd4e69f6199359e3c2ae670eca683b.png

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Like 6
  • LOL 3