Type keyword(s) to search

Jennifer Pedranti: Bendy Body Affair

• Start Topic

Jennifer Pedranti joins the cast in season 17.  She is yet another "housewife" whose marriage is on the rocks.  Jennifer is separated from her husband; the separation was prompted by her affair with a fitness instructor.  Jennifer owns a yoga studio and wellness center.  She has five children and many animal friends. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
20 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Jennifer Pedranti joins the cast in season 17.  She is yet another "housewife" whose marriage is on the rocks.  Jennifer is separated from her husband; the separation was prompted by her affair with a fitness instructor.  Jennifer owns a yoga studio and wellness center.  She has five children and many animal friends. 

And it seems the guy she cheated with, and who will appear on the show (he is on the season trailer) was a trainer at Cut Fitness!

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Big eyeroll. Enough of this Tamra type already. 

I don't know...I get a Lauri vibe more from her then Tamra.

Kids running amok, pets all over, and her demeanor seems more Lauri then Tamra.  Wonder if the new man has $$ or if she needs to fine tune those Wallet whispering skills.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 6/8/2023 at 8:01 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

All she needs is sky top attire...and it's like we're back in 2000s OC lol

I actually looked on Ebay for Sky Tops, there are a few, I am so tempted...I got my Amazon order of nine (fake and it was a set of 12) lemons in a bowl so it only feels right to wear a Sky Top when watching this show.

It is a shame that producers went for the blonde Fembot sort again, maybe she will be interesting🤔?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I actually looked on Ebay for Sky Tops, there are a few, I am so tempted...I got my Amazon order of nine (fake and it was a set of 12) lemons in a bowl so it only feels right to wear a Sky Top when watching this show.

It is a shame that producers went for the blonde Fembot sort again, maybe she will be interesting🤔?

Sky tops are such an iconic part of Housewives lore... shame Andy and co don't think to market/make use of that item in their Bravo Stores (for Halloween costumes, Pride, etc).

I've noticed some people being disappointed with the 'blonde fembot' of OC being cast.  I ask if they ever wonder why Atlanta and Potomac only cast black women on their shows now.. and not have on Asian/Latina/white women in order to diversify the cast.  And none of them have a response.  

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

It looks like a train wreck to me. So, yes, she will probably be interesting.

• LOL 3

I can't stand the way this woman looks, seeing how cute she was in her old pictures, before she went poking around her face.   Who do they think they're fooling?  The frozen-faced, blown lips thing is so 2010's.

I do like her & her ex's housing arrangement, and I actually think that should be the standard for divorce with children, if a couple can afford it, as it requires 3 homes.  Keeping the children in place, while the parents rotate, is such a good idea.

• Like 3
On 8/14/2023 at 10:09 AM, Ms.Lulu said:

Jen is so boring. I can't imagine that she'll be more than a one and done. There just doesn't seem to be anything there more than some big lips and an affair.

Unfortunately, Bravo doesn't get rid of HWs (and husbands) easily. I mean look at the NJ HWs. Bravo is bringing all of these hideous people back...

• Like 2