Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E01: The Great American Art Form

• Start Topic

What has Cuoco done to her nose? Her nostrils are huge now; I thought she was Colby Minifie from The Boys, when I saw the first ad for this show.

I'm watching an old episode of TBBT right now and she had a fabulous nose back then. 

• Like 2
(edited)

I'd like this more if they only had an advert at the beginning and the end of each episode. I can't afford to pay for another ad-free stream.

I haven't finished the episode yet, so I don't know if her husband did anything, or if it's a misdirect, and he's lying, because they were flirting. 

Edited by Anela
(edited)
On 6/2/2023 at 9:55 AM, SilverStormm said:

Airdate: June 8, 2023

A married realtor and a former tennis star struggle to stay afloat as an infamous serial killer terrorizes Los Angeles.

So many nitpicks. Isn’t “Realtor” like a trademark, so it should be capitalized?

When your toilet leaks or overflows, who goes out and buys a new toilet, then calls a plumber? Dude! You probably just need a new valve or hose or something !

(And just as a PSA, I feel like every show that features an overflowing toilet should show that you need to turn off the water valve.  Because there are apparently still people who don’t know that.)

And, no, replacing that drain pipe under your sink isn’t a major job. Might be worth a couple of professional tennis lessons, not three months worth!

Okay, I’ll keep watching. 

Edited by SoMuchTV
left out a word
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

So many nitpicks. Isn’t “Realtor” like a trademark, so it should be capitalized?

One would presume it's a job title, like plumber, but I didn't write the synopsis I used copy/paste.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

One would presume it's a job title, like plumber, but I didn't write the synopsis I used copy/paste.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Oh no, my nitpick was totally directed at the show’s synopsis, not at you!  I assume when something’s in a quote box, it came from some official source. 

But yeah, I’m pretty sure Realtor is some kind of registered title and they get touchy when people use it interchangeably with real estate agent. We’ll see if this show gets enough traffic for anyone to weigh in. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

What has Cuoco done to her nose? Her nostrils are huge now; I thought she was Colby Minifie from The Boys, when I saw the first ad for this show.

I'm watching an old episode of TBBT right now and she had a fabulous nose back then. 

Yes!  I first noticed her new nose when I watched that terrible Meet Cute movie that she did with Pete Davidson and now it is the only thing that I can concentrate on when I look at her.  She had a great nose that was perfect for her face!  It appears that she was aiming for a narrower bridge and more pointy tip which is why her nostrils look too big now.  It's left her with a permanent pinched look and expression now; especially when she smiles. 

My husband and I plan on starting this tonight and I know it will distract the hell out of me. 

• Like 1
On 6/24/2023 at 6:58 PM, Wicked said:

I like that Cuoco is ok with not looking perfect

She certainly doesn't seem vain about her looks. In The Flight Attendant she had scenes where she looked great, but other scenes where she was very disheveled.  I think she's really committed to her character in this show. (Plus, some of the wardrobe choices are um, questionable to say the least).

• Like 1
On 6/9/2023 at 7:30 PM, NeenerNeener said:

I thought she was Colby Minifie from The Boys, when I saw the first ad for this show.

I spent a long time wondering if it was an Olsen twin in the ad.

It took me a long time to get through this episode as I was only able to watch it in chunks. I like that they are playing games with time and POV and I hope it stays twisty.