Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: Loose Threads of the Past

• Start Topic

So, the only point of the gay couple was for them to find Edwin hooking up with a man. I guess, at least they had a point because I was beginning to wonder lol.

I wonder why they didn't add white to Betsy Brandt's hair in this episode like they did before?

This show is honestly horrible but I almost don't regret watching it because the actor playing Clive is so good. The young actress playing Clary is pretty great too actually. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Nooo! I hope Farhad isn’t dead. I don’t want Gogo to be a killer in both timelines.

Traumatized or not, Emily is a horrible person. She’s such a jerk to Josh, Sunita and her own parents. She’s all about HER. It’s getting really tiresome seeing her tailing Gogo. The show is dragging this to fill out its unnecessary long episodes.

Edwin is one flexible wh@re despite being so allergic to “anti-man”.

Desmond is such a good friend to Gogo. He sees right through Edwin and Sara’s BS.

Ethan’s getting aroused after stealing Alison’s cardigan? I have no idea why Dana wants to have a child with this creepy man.

I am starting to dislike Alison. She’s as f*cked up as the rest of the guests. The need to feel special & be special, self centered much? Alison switching song from Michelle Branch to Biggie to impress Edwin. Girl, you’re so pretentious. I somehow glad that Olivia tells Tyler about Alison/Edwin and Tyler tells Alison to her face that she’s just Edwin’s flavor of the week.

Alison walking around the resort like…

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edited by Snazzy Daisy
  • LOL 1

Alison and Emily are both extremely annoying and self-righteous. 

Alison's leading Tyler on but he's the pig and a "jerk."

Alison is constantly on her parents about being unconsciously racist, as she switches from Michelle Branch to Biggie when Edwin comes. She is so annoying and doesn't stop whining. You are at a nice resort on a nice island with multiple guys chasing after you. Your life is so hard.

Emily is definitely Alison's sister; self-centered and has no self-awareness. We all know Clive isn't going to be the killer, but she doesn't know that. So why not get into a car and go to a random isolated location when it's pitch black outside with the man you think murdered your sister. She also got her friend fired, didn't care at all, screams at her parents, is an asshole to her boyfriend, and is overall just frustrating to watch. I get that she misses her sister and never got answers, but all the bitching both sisters do at their parents- I have yet to see the parents behave or say anything that was inappropriate. The only bad thing I can say is that they raised two self-righteous brats.

• Like 2

Tyler is entitled.  They’re on vacation, they aren’t exclusive.  They’ve only just met, and he thinks he should get to have sex with her, and know whether or not she’s having sex with anyone else, when they’re only making out. 

the girl who told him about Alison and Edwin, is just as bad.  She’s treating the other guy, the way Alison treats Tyler.  

• Like 2

I think it’s awkward that they are only on a 1 week vacation considering how “ close” everyone got to Alison . I think the show would make more sense if it was a summer vacation place and these guests were all there for 2 months . 

• Like 4

Hate watching at this point. I’m only hanging in hoping we find out who the killer is, if they leave that unanswered I’m gonna be very upset. 

• Like 3

I believe, based on the episode summaries on Hulu already up, that the killer will be revealed.

Obvs it's not Clive/GoGo.

What if it's Alison's mother?

Or Emily and she's pretending to find the real killer because she's really bonkers?  (OK, that's too far out there.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1