Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

When Bob asks for space from his ever-present mother, Dottie doesn’t take it well. Also, Kofo attempts to enjoy the luxuries of living alone but his new landlord, Tunde, overstays his welcome.

Airdate: 05/01/2023

Didn't Bob insist that his mother live in his house after her stroke? Now he is tired of HER? I would think he needs space from Abishola's mother who interferes and is insulting to him and who wasn't invited to live in that house permanently.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, floridamom said:

Didn't Bob insist that his mother live in his house after her stroke? Now he is tired of HER? I would think he needs space from Abishola's mother who interferes and is insulting to him and who wasn't invited to live in that house permanently.

There's also the fact that his mother had a home of her own back in the early days of the series and, when she came to stay with him, she was in a wheelchair and needed nursing help throughout the day.  She seems pretty completely recovered at this point and perfectly capable of independent living; she even goes to work.  So, there's no reason she shouldn't want to move out into her own place and should've done so months ago.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

One of the best episodes this season hands down.

Tundi, Bob and Goodwin not leaving Kofo alone.  Dottie going to church and moving out from Bob's to Christina's. Abishola being smug.  And the matching Sunday dresses at the end with Dottie and Christina.

LOL. Glad they finally got back to their groove.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, greekmom said:

One of the best episodes this season hands down.

Tundi, Bob and Goodwin not leaving Kofo alone.  Dottie going to church and moving out from Bob's to Christina's. Abishola being smug.  And the matching Sunday dresses at the end with Dottie and Christina.

LOL. Glad they finally got back to their groove.

And they remarked that Dottie had recovered from her stroke after posters here had commented about it. Seems she’s bored now

Christina was left holding the bag though, with her mom staying permanently instead of a temporary thing

• Like 1

They are really piling it down on Christina with all bad things happening to her. I wonder if she will finally snap.

The line about being on the dark side and eating cheese was straight nonsense and I loved it.

• Like 1

But what happened to Dottie’s house???  Did they sell it?  Does Douglas live there?  Is it being rented?  Because, from what I remember, it was a very nice house!  Why move in with Christina?  Her apartment looks nice, but it has to be a strain to move another adult woman in there.  Especially when it comes to closet space! 😅

• Like 6
On 4/30/2023 at 12:28 PM, floridamom said:

Didn't Bob insist that his mother live in his house after her stroke? Now he is tired of HER?

On 4/30/2023 at 12:32 PM, Notabug said:

There's also the fact that his mother had a home of her own back in the early days of the series and, when she came to stay with him, she was in a wheelchair and needed nursing help throughout the day.  She seems pretty completely recovered at this point and perfectly capable of independent living; she even goes to work.  So, there's no reason she shouldn't want to move out into her own place and should've done so months ago.

Dottie lied about not being able to walk after she had started to recover so that she could stay with Bob and Abishola.  She's very manipulative.

1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

I'm pretty sure Dottie sold her house in a previous episode. I think I recall Christina being there and helping her clean it out.

She did.

Christina looks like she's going to snap.