Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Peacocks and Pumas

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

I wish Victoria and Frank would stop with the stupid pranks.  They aren't funny.

Not much is on this show. Started decently as a series but has not gotten better. Having a main character be an asshole is not going to keep a show on track for long. The support characters are not that funny either.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, juno said:

Not much is on this show. Started decently as a series but has not gotten better. Having a main character be an asshole is not going to keep a show on track for long. The support characters are not that funny either.

Ehh. Most comedies seem to be made up of assholes. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has nothing but assholes and it's going on it's 16th season. It seems only recently are shows spotlighting everyone is pretty decent (which I also love).

Personally I enjoy the show and while I think pranks on general are dumb and annoying (including all the ones they did tonight) I thought the rest was sweet. And Patel sorting a different side from his normal stressed out dad persona was fun. And I can never remember the British woman's name but I really like her. She and Joel McHale have really good chemistry together. 

• Like 5

Don't date your boss, Shred! Don't kiss your employee, Emily!

Other than that, I liked this episode.

Frank getting choked up over the mountain lion was the first time I've seen Joel McHale act something other than an asshole. Glas to see he has it in him.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

This episode was really fun. I loved how rude the neighbors were to each other 🤣. And so quick to break into a fight too.

I did think Victoria went too far. Frank pranked him once. She got him back three times. That is just unfair.

• Like 4
On 3/30/2023 at 11:04 PM, callie lee 29 said:

And I can never remember the British woman's name but I really like her. She and Joel McHale have really good chemistry together. 

Victoria, and I believe she's Australian.

I didn't realize the actress playing Victoria is 23 years younger than Joel McHale. They have nice chem though.

I think Shred and Emily have great chem, too. They're really cute together.

• Like 3