Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Cows and Raccoons

• Start Topic

MV5BNmU0MWEyNTEtNzI2NC00MWYzLWI2NmMtNWU4
Frank and Shred respond to a call of a distressed cow at a fraternity house. Patel learns a wholesome detail about Victoria’s personal life.

Premiere Date: March 16, 2023       FOX     9pm  
Andrew Zachar

Ouch, this was not a good episode. And I say that as someone who has mostly enjoyed the show. The pilot was fairly weak but it got better afterwards. This episode was weak. Why would anyone want to steal Dolores's three hole punch? Just to mess with her? So Victoria goes to church and plays the organ, is that supposed to be some big character reveal? And the whole frat thing just fell flat. Do better, writers. Your ratings are tanking as it is. I don't know why NBC has such a hard time with sitcoms these days.

@iMonrey weirdly having worked in local government, I can see someone stealing it. It looked like a nice one, heavy. I once had someone take my nice and heavy red stapler. I went through offices and stole it back.

And don't even think about taking someone else nice pens. That's how people die.

Edited by callie lee 29
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

This is on FOX.

I am in the camp that finds this show enjoyable and easy to watch. It is a shame it'll get cancelled lol.

Oof! My mistake, But network sitcoms in general haven't been faring well in years.

And yeah I enjoy the show too, I just thought this particular episode came up short on laughs.

19 hours ago, callie lee 29 said:

@iMonrey weirdly having worked in local government, I can see someone stealing it. It looked like a nice one, heavy. I once had someone take my nice and heavy red stapler. 

Did you threaten to set the building on fire? 😀

• Wink 4
  • LOL 8