Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: Walkin' on Eggshells

• Start Topic

I'm sure Caleb watched all the episodes & knew full well that Tammy was so desperate for love that all he'd have to do is ply her with a little sweet talk & she'd fall in days.  Which she did.  Why the rush?  What if he never loses weight, qualifies for surgery or gets the trach removed?  Weird.....

• Like 6
On 3/15/2023 at 7:02 PM, Snarkastikate said:

She's got nothing to do all day, she sure knows how to get around a computer, yet she can't be bothered to even look at wedding dresses or decorations online?  Makes her sister with 2 babies do it.

I thought the same thing! I have transported residents from this exact facility when I worked private EMS (many years ago). One resident was so pissed that we unplugged her TV (we had to move it to have any room to get her out. She was bed-bound and her bed took up the whole room), because she would have to reprogram all the channels. We were pretty mean and thought, Too bad for her. What else does she have to do all day?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mommygetz said:

Too bad for her. What else does she have to do all day?

Whine about how STRESSED she is??? 

Edited by Kid
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
On 3/15/2023 at 12:15 PM, slasherboy said:

Would that be a face FUPA?

Or a FUFA:Fucked Up Forehead Area..

Hopefully Tammy's  body flaws will diminish as she loses more weight. The psychological part of her recovery is her mind catching up with her body. She will need to figure out how to look and feel like a "normal" person. Men will be looking at her differently and those men will be quite different from the men she met while morbidly obese. She seems smart so I wish her well.