Type keyword(s) to search

The Flipping El Moussas - General Discussion

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

^ I think you mean Christina Haack El Moussa Anstead Haack Hall. 😉

😆😆

Does anyone know the custody arrangements for the kids? Not that it's any of my business, but do they live with Tarek full time? 

No, Christina has a certain number of days for her kid with Ant to stay with her, and her kids with Tarek.   I think Ant was trying to get the custody time to coincide between both sets of kids, but I don't know if it worked or not.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 7/4/2023 at 4:48 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

No, Christina has a certain number of days for her kid with Ant to stay with her, and her kids with Tarek.   I think Ant was trying to get the custody time to coincide between both sets of kids, but I don't know if it worked or not.   

Thanks. How do you know all of this, BTW? 

• Like 1

It was in the custody dispute last summer, when Ant wanted the kids to be at Christina's at the same time.  It wasn't to change the number of days a month, just the schedule.   Ant also wanted Hudson off the advertisements he was being used for.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Uh Oh

The Flipping El Moussas are accused of (I guess) attempted gentrification. Surprised this is the first time, actually. 

I feel for the tenants, at least the old lady. But that's a thing that can happen when you rent, and the $12K seems like a reasonable compensation for moving costs. The proposed project includes 14 subsidized units, too- surprised he doesn't offer these folks an option on a new apartment (once built, of course).

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
6 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Uh Oh

The Flipping El Moussas are accused of (I guess) attempted gentrification. Surprised this is the first time, actually. 

I feel for the tenants, at least the old lady. But that's a thing that can happen when you rent, and the $12K seems like a reasonable compensation for moving costs. The proposed project includes 14 subsidized units, too- surprised he doesn't offer these folks an option on a new apartment (once built, of course).

Not cool.

On 8/8/2023 at 3:20 PM, sempervivum said:

Uh Oh

these people are just greedy showoffs

his excuse is that HE didn't evict them, the current owner did. but that wouldn't have happened if he didn't plunk down a ton of cash to get the area to develop.

On 8/8/2023 at 2:20 PM, sempervivum said:

Uh Oh

I feel for the tenants too- especially the elderly woman living with her special needs son. Moving with a special needs adult child can be a LOT especially for a senior citizen (I don’t know if she has typical children who can/will help her). I couldn’t imagine my Mom trying to move my sister alone. And they are on a fixed income, considering they only pay $824 in rent per month. 

It sounds scummy even if it’s not illegal. 

• Like 1