Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E05: Incendiary

luckyroll3
  • Start Topic

The unknown caller leads the pack to the site of an attack; to protect their friends, Everett, Blake, Luna and Harlan crash a party; the task force follows a trail to an abandoned construction site where they discover the fire's point of origin.

Airdate: 02.23.2023

Well, that was an ending I didn't expect, although I probably should have. Let's see...SMG had a son that died in a fire, although we don't know how old he was when that happened. The twins were found at the scene of a huge fire 15 or so years ago. SMG is too young to be their granny and we don't have enough info yet on whether she could be their mother, an aunt, or a werewolf herself. I'm intrigued enough to keep watching.

Edited by NeenerNeener
  • Like 1

Damn this show went from 0 to 100 real quick.  I am really intrigued.  SMG clearly isn’t the wolf, because he was at the party, so what is her connection? 

2 hours ago, NeenerNeener said:

Well, that was an ending I didn't expect, although I probably should have. Let's see...SMG had a son that died in a fire, although we don't know how old he was when that happened. The twins were found at the scene of a huge fire 15 or so years ago. SMG is too young to be their granny and we don't have enough info yet on whether she could be their mother, an aunt, or a werewolf herself. I'm intrigued enough to keep watching.

She SAYS he died in a fire…we don’t know that to be true…

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

So Sarah, Michelle Gellar is literally played Buffy the Vampire Slayer older, and with a side gig as a fire investigator on the trail of  murderous  werewolves.

Ha! 

With the possible catch that she may be one of the murderous werewolves.  For sure, this is no Buffy - she didn’t kill innocents lol 

• Like 4

I was this close to jumping ship....and then the ending! They still didn't give us much, but they certainly kept the string dangling. The next episode better start moving this damn storyline along instead of giving us more "kickbacks" and raves.

Oh yeah, and thank you teenage philosopher for the oh so insightful, "the fact that you say you don't have a label is in fact a label."

Me: 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I am still hoping for the bloody murder of Everette’s mom and to have him walk in followed soon after by Ramsey  (SMG character) to “talk” 

This show reminds me of early Riverdale and PLL.  The shows were never cohesive and well written but they had them remanence of a plot.   

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

We are here to stop a wolf from killing .. let’s do shrooms .. this town is like the drug/rave capital of the world 

Meanwhile the town is still burning.

Priorities…this town has it 🤣

21 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

I will pay real money if the evil killer daddy werewolf is played Seth Green.  

I would be all in if that happened lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

At least something finally happened!

I was shocked by SMG seemingly knowing the werewolf dead body dump was there and then killing that guard.

My sister thinks maybe SMG is the mother of the werewolf killer and perhaps even the twins as well. She definitely has some kind of connection with werewolf killer.

Why did Everett keep seeing that blonde boy but no one else did? And was he the werewolf killer in his human form? If so, could lend more to my sister's theory that he's SMG's son.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

At least something finally happened!

I was shocked by SMG seemingly knowing the werewolf dead body dump was there and then killing that guard.

My sister thinks maybe SMG is the mother of the werewolf killer and perhaps even the twins as well. She definitely has some kind of connection with werewolf killer.

Why did Everett keep seeing that blonde boy but no one else did? And was he the werewolf killer in his human form? If so, could lend more to my sister's theory that he's SMG's son.

Your sister is not the only one with that theory- all of Reddit seems to be jumping on that theory and I’m kind of with them.  I don’t know if she is the Big Bad, but she definitely has a connection with them and/or is protecting them.

Whatever it is, I am here for it 

• Like 4

This episode was so good. 

Side note- I wish Luna would stop mopping over the boy with the long brown hair. He ain’t all that and is such a jerk to her. She is gorgeous and sweet as pie- he’s be lucky to be in her presence. honey, NO!

• Like 2