Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E12: The Outpost

• Start Topic

Crosshair redemption arc complete.

James Cameron should get a co-writing credit.

• I feel safer already
  • How many missions have you led?

There IS an officer WORSE than Gorman...

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jcin617 said:

I’m not sure I follow Imperial rank structure; wouldn’t a Commander outrank a LT? 

This is an exception... Mayday is being immediately relieved of command duties- his replacement happens to be of a lower rank...

• Useful 1

That was a heavy episode. It was quite gratifying that Crosshair listened to me when I yelled out that he should shoot the asshole. I don't know that he's redeemed but it would seem he's not an unwavering, loyal soldier. What I do think is interesting is that Crosshair is not that sympathetic of a character and by using a character who I could argue almost deserves what he's getting it's really driving home how hopeless the situation is for the Clones. The saddest part, for me, is I don't think any of them except Rex are making it out alive. 

• Like 2

This was really an exceptional episode. Even the music was more remarquable than usual, in my opinion. They are really doing a very good job at fleshing the clones' fate after the war and the transition towards stormtroopers. I really think that this series is completely underestimated, the quality keeps getting better and better.

Edited by Tuggy
  • Like 1

Those Stormtroopers are lucky that Crosshair collapsed... they would have a hard time explaining how 6 of them failed to hit a stationary target less than 10 feet away... 

• LOL 3
On 3/9/2023 at 8:16 AM, frenchtoast said:

What I do think is interesting is that Crosshair is not that sympathetic of a character and by using a character who I could argue almost deserves what he's getting it's really driving home how hopeless the situation is for the Clones.

3 Clones And a Pre-Teen is not really a Batch... Crosshair rejoining is inevitable... Rex & Echo will probably bust him out of prison

• Useful 1