Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: Brujeria in the Bahamas

• Start Topic

(edited)

Without Marisol look how nice Alexia is she doesn’t have her henchmen to back her up and she is actually friendly .. notice how she didn’t say a word at that table about the gifts cause she doesn’t have the balls to say it without backup .. the woman is nothing without her sidekick/mouthpiece 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 16

Is Frankie showing progress? He's so sweet, I hope he has the best life he can possibly have. It's interesting seeing the boys' father after all these years. 

The place they're staying at is gorgeous. 

Okay, now I want watermelon. 

What is DP? What is DP? What is DP? hahahaha 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Is Frankie showing progress? He's so sweet, I hope he has the best life he can possibly have. It's interesting seeing the boys' father after all these years. 

The place they're staying at is gorgeous. 

Okay, now I want watermelon. 

What is DP? What is DP? What is DP? hahahaha 

I think he isn’t showing the progress they want because Alexia coddles him I mean she does that to both boys but it’s super detrimental to Frankie because of his issues 

• Like 5

Some of the outfits the women were wearing on the first night, yikes, Geurdy in that lime green pants skirt, whatshername in that horrible purple two piece outfit, bows and pleating, yeesh. Larsa looks chunky in everything, did she thing a bigger but would be sliming?

I remember the flamingo yoga from when the Bling Empire NY folks did it, how can you relax or hold a pose if you are flinching or dodging from flamingos, goats, puppies, whatever animals people think would fun during yoga? 

How can someone (who lives in Miami) not know thing one about the Golden Girls? 

How can someone not know that Rocky Horror Picture Show is not a horror movie? 

I am looking for a quick get away for my 18th anniversary with my husband, a couple of nights in July, Baha Mar prices average 600+ per night without flamingos, I'll cross that off my list.  Currently we have an Airbnb in Chestertown, MD booked, I doubt there will be flamingos. 

Julia telling Guerdy that she and Martina are adopting a baby seems premature, (I mean it is like me saying I will be winning the Mega Millions jackpot), she is actually telling her she is doing it without even knowing if it will happen for sure, has she even filled out paperwork yet? Do they give babies to a couple where one person is 55 and the other 65?  I don't think they would be considered, right?

Julia not knowing what a DP is is sort of pathetic, I never buy it when one of the housewives is unfamiliar with a commonly known naughty, naughty sex act is, those things are out there and talked about, almost normallized (Not with me but I won't judge anyone for doing it), and it has nothing to do with not knowing English very well, Julia's English is fine.

Oh Marysol, I love you but you can really suck the air out of the room, Welcome to the Bahamas.

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How can someone (who lives in Miami) not know thing one about the Golden Girls? 

Larsa is 48 god damn years old she knows who the golden girls are .. she’s trying to play off like that was before her time .. she needs to stop 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

Larsa was overexplaining her braids, she knows. 

I love the juxtaposition of the ladies having fun on the slide and the other ladies just sitting around being boring

Ugh Marysol. I was actually excited that she was sitting this one out and then she shows up

• Like 12
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Larsa was overexplaining her braids, she knows. 

I love the juxtaposition of the ladies having fun on the slide and the other ladies just sitting around being boring

Ugh Marysol. I was actually excited that she was sitting this one out and then she shows up

If you have to explain why you have them then you shouldn't be wearing them thats my motto 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think he isn’t showing the progress they want because Alexia coddles him I mean she does that to both boys but it’s super detrimental to Frankie because of his issues 

I agree. An friend of mine, really coddled her special needs daughter, but finally realized that she would live forever and then she got serious about making sure their daughter could operate as independently as she is capable of. I hope Alexis figures this out.

• Like 5

My favorite part of the entire episode was the restaurant scene with Frankie and the Dad. When Frankie was talking about playing basketball and said "I will whoop you, my love", I just fell out. It was so funny. Frankie, trying to be big and bad with the trash talk, but is so sweet that he adds the "my love" to the end? He is just the best.

I liked the ladies having loads of fun at the water park.

Marysol is going to ruin the rest of the trip.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

It was nice watching the ladies having fun and no fighting at a dinner for a change. Too bad Alexis had to be a jerk about the gifts from Julia.  That place looked fun (and expensive) to stay at. 
And then Marysol flys in like a black cloud to ruin the girls trip. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Alexia was nasty for implying that Julia performed brujeria on them, and Marisol for saying that somebody was doing it for months to her. It was hilarious she even said she gained weight because of it, and Bravo showed her skeletal body!

Larsa didn't know what the Golden Girls were? She should (even if she was no aware of the tv show) because of its use in the sentence, and the comparison. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Larsa didn't know what the Golden Girls were? She should because of its use in the sentence, and the comparison. 

Well she should because she is not as young as she pretends to be. On the other hand, she is a vapid, self absorbed jerk….

• Like 3
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Larsa didn't know what the Golden Girls were? She should (even if she was no aware of the tv show) because of its use in the sentence, and the comparison. 

She’s almost 50 she knows who they are she literally lived through them being HUGE and everywhere and then the decades after with them being a huge part of pop culture constantly … 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 6