Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E07: Stars and Cigars

• Start Topic

I can't believe it took Lisa as long as it did to go back home. If I found out my husband was bringing some other woman to my house and forcing the kids to leave the house so he could have privacy with his girlfriend????!!! I'd be on a plane back so fast. The absolute audacity of Lenny! Kicking your kids out of the house??? The kids that you threatened to leave your wife if she couldn't produce those kids so you could find someone who could give you kids???? And, to kick out your own mother as well???? I knew Lenny was an ass, but wow. 😳 He is evil.

I also laughed at the other women, except for Guerdy, acting so shocked that Lisa and Lenny weren't lifers and that they would weather any storm. LOL. Have you ladies not met Lisa and Lenny? I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Lenny is such an asshole! Lisa is superficial and other things, but deep down she seems like a kind person who doesn't deserve any of this. I feel so bad for her. First Lenny gives her such a hard time about not being able to conceive, and now he doesn't care about his children at all. Last season he said he would like a third one!

I'm so glad Lenny's mother is supporting Lisa. I don't know the details about Lisa's past but she's said that she doesn't have family like that.

• Like 11

I find it ironic that these housewives shows always have them do these emotional, kumbaya exercises like they did with the Shaman. They never do any good, they go back to tearing each other down and not being supportive of each other. 
Lenny is a douche, walking around in public with the lip licking side piece so soon. I know Lisa will be ok eventually, I feel bad for the little kids. 

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I find it ironic that these housewives shows always have them do these emotional, kumbaya exercises like they did with the Shaman.

Oh please, all they cried about was their own personal struggles, not about how they malign nationalities, overdrink and talk about people behind their back.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I guess the girlfriend gave Lenny an ultimatum. And he didn't have any problems to parade her around. 

Lisa's mother-in-law was still supporting her, but that was only days after her son kicked her out of his house. 

Alexia was bitchy about Adrianna's date (that he was married), showing marriage certificates. It didn’t make a difference he told Adrianna he was divorced for three years. 

Alexia (no offense) looked like a clown with those gigantic bright red lips in one of her confessionals. Teresa Giudice of the NJ HWs has the same (augmented with fillers) lips. 

I can't believe Alexia said "I was born to be a star." She changed since her ealier seasons.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I can't believe Alexia said "I was born a star." She changed since her earlier seasons.

I agree that this isn't the Alexia from previous seasons.  But I don't know if she's changed or if her mask is slipping and she's letting her guard down.  Between the Russian prostitute thing or the constant belittling of Adriana, she's coming off as a small-minded petty bigot.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Alexia’s red lips in her confessionals are huge and look ridiculous. How can she call herself a star when the others ladies are also stars of the show? 
Guerdy does over do the expressions. 
Why did Alexia feel the need to call out Adrianna’s friend? It’s none of her business. And sorry Alexia, you can say dating a married man is worse than being a drug dealer but both are pretty terrible. 
How awful for Lisa to have to see her asshole husband out with his lip licking asshole bitch of a girlfriend. What a couple of losers. Isn’t the side thing worried that he’ll tire of her down the road for a younger woman? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1