Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E03: Date Night Disaster

• Start Topic

I usually can't stand the way Lenny talks to Lisa, but I was so glad he got onto her about calling 911 for a freaking broken wrist. Lisa is a moron. Still doesn't mean Lenny isn't an ass for they way he's treating her, but good grief! I couldn't believe even after her DOCTOR husband tells her that a broken wrist is not a 911 call and that he'll put ice on it and take their daughter to the hospital himself, she was still going to call 911! What a stupid, privileged moron.

And, Martina and Julia both need to learn to compromise and do some things the other is interested in or they're going to be the next couple to split.

Edited by Book Junkie
There is a difference between their and they're.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2

Sounds like Julia needs a storyline this season so let’s go back to modeling? 
Does Peter work or just lives off Alexia? Maybe that’s why he lets her interfere in his love life.

Lisa is an idiot. Lenny was right, you don’t call 911 for a wrist injury. And what an entitled pair of jerks they are that they couldn’t drive the nanny to the hospital themselves. Call an Uber. This is how they treat the woman helping to raise their kids? 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
On 7/12/2023 at 10:38 PM, Straycat80 said:

Sounds like Julia needs a storyline this season so let’s go back to modeling? 
Does Peter work or just lives off Alexia? Maybe that’s why he lets her interfere in his love life.

Lisa is an idiot. Lenny was right, you don’t call 911 for a wrist injury. And what an entitled pair of jerks they are that they couldn’t drive the nanny to the hospital themselves. Call an Uber. This is how they treat the woman helping to raise their kids? 

Peter works, but Alexia, after she told her son that she won't interfere in his relationships in the future, she said that she will anyway after a few minutes (because she is a Cuban mother after all). 

Lenny was right, but his attitude and tone were terrible.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
(edited)

Alexia tried to blame Peter's girlfriend for the fight that got Peter arrested in January 2022 in her conversation with Marisol. She said she doesn't like the woman. The woman wanted to leave the apartment Peter and her shared to go to her parents' house after a fight, he didn't want to let her, and he slapped her, and kicked her. She managed to go to a neighbor's apartment and the police was called. There is a police report which states her injuries (too). She later refused to cooperate with the authorities and the case was dismissed. Peter was not "exonerated" like Alexia and his attorney claimed. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pagesix.com/2022/02/09/domestic-violence-case-against-peter-rosello-dismissed/amp/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1

I like Julia and think she’s pretty but I don’t see her as a model these days. That’s not a diss on her looks or body as both are great. She just seems more content on her farm. What’s up with her and Martina? 
Lisa that upset about Larsa mentioning her mortgage situation shows that Lisa is in the dark about her finances. 
Alexia makes a lot of excuses for Peter. It was more than him trying to stop a drunk girlfriend from leaving. 
We get it Marysol, you drink all the time. Wouldn’t it be funny if we find out she’s been drinking water this whole time? 
Oh my gosh, Lisa and Lenny. She’s in such denial. He really had a hard time humoring her and part of me gets it because she can be annoying with her constant need for assurance. It’s like she’s begging him every time their on camera.  Neither strikes me as a warm parent. I mean, take a bite of your sons pizza instead of mentioning your diet. The way they handled the nanny injuring herself also seemed cold. Lenny was right but going to the hospital in an Uber seems wrong. One of them should have gone with her even if they weren’t driving.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Lenny was right but going to the hospital in an Uber seems wrong. One of them should have gone with her even if they weren’t driving.

he didnt want to be stuck with the bill thats the only reason he wanted to uber it

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

he didnt want to be stuck with the bill thats the only reason he wanted to uber it

I thought it made sense not to summon an ambulance for a wrist injury but I was surprised that nobody on the premises could drive the nanny. It did cross my mind that he was thinking ahead to any responsibility he might have with the nanny’s injury.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

It did cross my mind that he was thinking ahead to any responsibility he might have with the nanny’s injury.

I'm trying to remember from an accident I was in, I'm fairly certain that my settlement got an automatic bump because I was transported in an ambulance. I'm pretty sure it was a "mitigating factor" and I'm also pretty sure Lenny is savvy enough to know that.  There is no question they are going to have to pay money for an employee who was injured on their property.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2