Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: The Falcon

• Start Topic

I was wondering if anyone was going to set up episode threads - thanks! I watched the first ep this morning. I already need to take a minute to figure out who is who and how they relate. I always find these spy shows interesting in how they are timed with real events. I just realised the characters kept referring to Czech Republic but I thought it went by Czechia the last few years? 
I haven't heard anything about this third season at all.

Is it just me, or does his voice sound really weird and totally NOT like Jon Krazinski?  He didn't change his speech for the last 2 seasons.  I don't like it.  And he doesn't look right, almost like he's had plastic surgery, but he doesn't look younger. 

This season had almost no fanfare.  I just read about it this morning on the Net.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Like 1
On 12/21/2022 at 4:33 PM, leighdear said:

Is it just me, or does his voice sound really weird and totally NOT like Jon Krazinski?  He didn't change his speech for the last 2 seasons.  I don't like it.  And he doesn't look right, almost like he's had plastic surgery, but he doesn't look younger. 

This season had almost no fanfare.  I just read about it this morning on the Net.  

I also thought he sounded totally different

Bad guys once again don't use the simplest of tactics.  They had the assault rifles and the high ground yet it is former Marine Jack who uses  fire and maneuver to make the great scape. It took me awhile before I could figure out where I saw The Czech president before, I was thinking maybe a child star grown up before I remembered. She was a cop in the Netflix post war Berlin show The Defeated.

• Like 1
On 12/21/2022 at 6:33 PM, leighdear said:

We just started watching season 3 and I was shocked when I heard him speak. I had to do a double take to ensure it actually WAS John Krasinki still playing him. 

I did a search online for some explanation but didn’t find anything. SO strange!

• Like 1

Started watching this tonight because I couldn't find anything else I wanted. One of my favourite things about this show is how it still looks crazy expensive. All the different European locations could be fun too.

I am not 100% sure why the CIA burned Jack but I am interested in finding out. Also for that shoot out on the beach all I could think of was it would be nice if those Navy Seals could have turned their boat around as they were probably only a few minutes away.