Type keyword(s) to search

MILF Manor - General Discussion

BetterButter
  • Start Topic

On 5/28/2024 at 11:42 PM, ottoDbusdriver said:

Episode 5 -- everyone goes to the beach and 2 more dudes show up (David and Connor, uncle/nephew) on jet-skis.

Christina can't have kids anymore, Barby played footsie in the hot tub with Chris, 
and Kelle and Christina go on a double-date with the 2 new guys.

That hot tub stuff was so cringy. That was the most unattractive, unappealing game of toesie. Yuck!! 🤢 

This is the most boring "reality" show I've ever tortured myself through. 

Crystal, it's not divorce trauma for Stacy. He's just not into you. C. seemed drunk  before they even sat down together. 

Barby's drunk all the time, histrionic, and always copping feelz. That gets old fast. 

Why didn't they screen these candidates?? Clearly some of the older men were not at all ready for a relationship, one was divorced 6 mos. ago from a 24-year marriage. As for Ashley weeping, WHY did his wife leave? Admit it. Booze? Did he have an affair? Never romanced her? Women with a good thing and family in their 50s/60s usually don't just up and leave. It was touching to see some of the men appreciate some friendship and companionship from other men. Many men are very lonely. 

Kelli Mac needs to eat a sandwich. She looks her age and like a starving crow.  

Glad Chris is leaving, he's too extra. Adios, Jacob and your veneers. Whined all the time. I'm glad not much Kelle this time. 

The one positive thing was I learned something about s**ting, which I have no experience with. And that Lannette is as shallow as the rest of them.  

• Like 1

The manufactured drama dial is set to high regarding Barby/Chris/Jacob/Joey.

The women sending sexts determines who stays and who goes.

Ashley actually came off as genuine in his confessionals -- he needed to get the hell away from this show as fast as possible.  And he is now gone.

Jacob is gone too -- maybe he can explain "his situation" to someone who cares.

Miles was barely on this show, so I'm not sure he'll be missed at all.

Michael is gone as well -- Chris really turned on the waterworks saying goodbye to his dad.  It's not like they won't see each other as soon as this trainwreck of a show finishes filming.

41 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

This is the most boring "reality" show I've ever tortured myself through. 

It's actually even more boring than Season 1.

• Like 1

All the guys both seasons always desire Blonde Kelle. Why? She has a bad temper. She’s insensitive. She acts entitled. She spent too much time in the sun. Her implants strain her skin and veins. I don’t even think she was that pretty when she was 18-35 years old.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Hilarious to hear Barby complain about some of the guys behaving childishly regarding the kissing.

Well if you are going to date guys who aren't even old enough to rent a car from some companies what do you expect.

• LOL 4

2 new MILFs show up -- Rebecca and Shauna -- and immediately the petty jealousy comes out from the existing MILFs.  Do the MILFs know that they are on a dating show ?

There is a pink handcuff watermelon eating challenge that is won by Anthony and Joey -- and the prize for winning is that they each get to pick someone to go on a date.  Joey picks Shauna and Anthony picks Rebecca.

They don't actually show the dates, just the date prep before they leave -- followed up by nearly 3 minutes of "coming up".

Is this the first episode where we have heard the producers asking questions during the confessionals ?  Because it happened several times this episode.

• Like 1
(edited)

Maybe they are not showing us enough of what would justify her behavior, but, in my opinion, Lannette completely overreacted. 

I am surprised that so many thought Rebecca was gorgeous. Lannette was correct; she needs Invisalign.

Why don’t the individuals who like each other, but are not part of a formal date, spend that evening together? Barby could have hung out with Chris. Kelly Mac with Darren. 

The women scowling about new arrivals is stupid. It’s beyond their control. They only look ridiculous for their attitude. The guys handled it better when the nephew and uncle showed up.

How do they determine when someone has finished eating a watermelon slice? I saw a lot of different versions of what they considered “done,” which is going to affect their scores.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 2

Next week Blonde Kelle is going to attack Rebecca for hitting on every guy in the house. Kelle is kind of entertaining when she’s out of control, and it’s obvious to everyone that she’s out of control.

Is that how everyone is kissing nowadays? They open their mouths with their tongues hanging out, as they first lean in for the kiss?

Rebecca’s outfit for Anthony was pretty dated. But none of these women dress well. Barby complaining that Rebecca arrived in green; how dare she? Green is Barby’s color- - only Barby can make a grand entrance in green.

• Like 2
(edited)

So cringe.  These women my age trying to be sexy to young guys but looking every minute their age.  But yet I watch!  
Did they say where new Rebecca(?) is from?  She sounds SO Minnesota. (It is my home state so I can say that). 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I’m not trying to body shame anyone but I’m sorry Kelly Mac reminds me of the shrunken head from the original “Beetlejuice.”

Her implants are enormous and resemble small cantaloupes. Why? She seems nice and relatively normal. She must have loved ones who should have advised her, no?

• Applause 1

Shauna is truly the most beautiful woman to show up between both the seasons. It humors me that both Kelle’s and Crystal’s picks are pulling away from her for the new girls. Kelle needs to be humbled with her implants that look like they’re about to explode. I made a joke that if Joey decides to “bite her butt” it’ll burst like a balloon.

• LOL 2

No new people or departures in this week's episode.

We see the date that Anthony and Joey won with Rebecca and Shauna -- body painting.

The drama with Lannette about Anthony is cranked up to 11 -- seriously, do none of these people know how dating shows work ?  And Kelle has it out for Rebecca.

The guess-that-ass challenge was just creepy.  And it was won by Barby.

Did you know that Christina is into BDSM ?  Because I don't think she mentions it enough.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This episode was great. I love wrinkly, vein-popping Kelle freaking out about Rachel/Rebecca. 

But I don’t understand why the nephew, uncle, Anthony and Darren think she is so attractive. 

Score one for Shauna, for choosing not to join the drama by accepting Stacy’s invitation to have a glass of wine with him outside.

I am actually rooting for Barby and Chris. They were so sweet on their date. It looks like she disrespects and angers him next week.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This episode was great. I love wrinkly, vein-popping Kelle freaking out about Rachel/Rebecca. 

But I don’t understand why the nephew, uncle, Anthony and Darren think she is so attractive. 

Score one for Shauna, for choosing not to join the drama by accepting Stacy’s invitation to have a glass of wine with him outside.

It was quite entertaining to see Kelle lose her shit.

I too applaud Shauna for trying to not create drama. Meanwhile Rebecca is over there stirring away! Her wide eyed I am not doing anything the guys believe while the women know what is going on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Of course Kelle ruins Truth or Dare Jenga because Rebecca is getting all the attention.

Barby and Chris go grapestomping on their date.

Of course Kelle ruins Rebecca and Connor's time together in the hot tub.

Crystal was drunk when she confronted Stacey -- clearly slurring her words.

Kelle decides to dial up her hate for Rebecca to 11.

And now Lanette decides to leave -- and of course Kelle almost ruins that by trying to talk her in staying.

• Like 2

The new uncle’s photos from his bodybuilding days were gross. And it looked like they dipped him in chocolate. 
The new nephew is the most physically attractive guy there now, in my opinion. 
Barby should have been more sensitive with Chris. Instead she became aggressive and impulsive. 

• Like 1

Ha! That uncle cut Christina down. She was so confident. She complains, “I ended something that had potential.” But the younger guy had the same issue: he wanted kids.

Kelle and the former bodybuilder are a scary-looking couple.

• Like 1

Just catching up on last week's episode -- it's Friends and Family Day, and Kelle's son Joey from Season 1 arrives along with a friend and family member for each of the MILFs.

Kelly Mac's daughter, Michelle XuXu, grills Darren about his first marriage.

Christina's friend talks about how Christina behaves normally in the outside world and that kind of turns off David.

Anthony's son Joey tells Shauna's aunt that he wants kids -- Shauna's not in to having more kids.

Of course, Kelle creates more drama with Barby on Barby's birthday -- because Barby disrespected Milf Manor Season 1.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Season 2 finale

After Chris and Barby bolted from the house in the middle of the night, everyone takes a compatibility test -- which results in Sam and Fletcher getting booted from the house.

Fletcher was in the house for about 5 minutes -- so he really never had a chance.

Then Shauna announces that she is leaving.

And then Joey announces he is leaving too.

That's 6 departures in under 24 hours.

The women are leaving the house until tomorrow to reflect -- while the men get to reflect in the house.

First up is Rebecca who gets to choose between Connor and Anthony -- and she chooses Connor.

Kelle meets with Rob and they decide to continue seeing each other despite living on opposite sides of the country.
Meanwhile, Kelle is already planning to star in Milf Manor Season 3.

Crystal decides to not even meet with Stacey -- ouch !!

Christina meets with David -- Christina wants to continue a relationship, but David declines her offer.   Awkward !!
Christina does not take the news well.  Maybe David wasn't into BDSM, who knows for sure.

Kelly Mac meets with Darren -- and they are happy to continue spending more time together.