Type keyword(s) to search

Pink: 6 Months After the Heist

• Start Topic

Definitely the worst episode so far.  Bob and his compatriots are cartoon characters. The useless how to win her back garbage.  Bob leaves $135K in plain sight in an unlocked car.  The handprint of Titanic parking lot sex is still on the back window.  Everyone is getting killed.  Not Salas is lucky he's in prison or he'd likely be dead too. What a mess. 

• Like 4

If I'd watched episodes randomly and gotten this one first, I wouldn't have watched the rest of the series. I'm glad I left it until second-last, although I didn't even really want to watch the heist afterward because I already knew how everyone ended up. This was just unsatisfying in every way except for Bob dying (and even that was unsatisfying because he was able to annoy me right until the end. He never should have been on that team).

Also, there seems to be some debate online about who killed Leo at the end, but is that not

Spoiler

"Salas's" son? That's his very distinctive t-shirt that he wore in another episode.

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, Cranberry said:

If I'd watched episodes randomly and gotten this one first, I wouldn't have watched the rest of the series. I'm glad I left it until second-last, although I didn't even really want to watch the heist afterward because I already knew how everyone ended up. This was just unsatisfying in every way except for Bob dying (and even that was unsatisfying because he was able to annoy me right until the end. He never should have been on that team).

Also, there seems to be some debate online about who killed Leo at the end, but is that not

Hide contents

"Salas's" son? That's his very distinctive t-shirt that he wore in a couple other episodes.

I wasn't watching closely enough to catch that.  Makes as much sense as everything else on this show. 

So, Stan killed Leo, and his girlfriend ran off with the money? How could she love that disgusting idiot Bob?  I know they were all criminals, but I wanted him to spend time with his daughter and granddaughter. 

Oh, I've just read the spoiler. Either way, fuck that person. 

Wait, six months after the heist? When was the baby born? 
I don’t recall the baby’s father being mentioned.  She looks like she’s taken care of (got enough money, that was a nice place), and not in hiding.  
also: maybe the rich people succeeded in moving their money first.  

Edited by Anela

Thank goodness they got him.   And they got Abbasi.  Glad to see that. 

Goodbye TeTe & Ava.  Nice stabbing by Ray though, that creep was psycho.  He got to see his granddaughter, seemed painful, but he probably realized he'd never see her in real life. 

Judy should have just gotten in the car & gone.  I would have.  Nothing with Stan would ever have been good. 

Just the final episode left for me.  It's definitely been a ride so far.  

Grr. I was hoping for a feel good ending, something like The Sting. Knowing that half of them end up dead and the others miserable is not fun. I’m not sure I care as much about what happens during the heist now or where the money went.  Not sure what the reasoning is why this episode should be watched before White.  It’s depressing.

Where was RJ?  

• Like 3
On 1/2/2023 at 8:46 PM, Cranberry said:

If I'd watched episodes randomly and gotten this one first, I wouldn't have watched the rest of the series.

This is where I am right now. I watched "Pink" first and haven't checked out any of the other eps. Not interested any more -- I really was not a fan of this episode.

I wish I had investigated the order to watch before!

• Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 1:55 PM, MaggieG said:

I'm so confused, why kill Abbasi?

I have a theory FBI boss lady is on the triplets' payroll. She definitely was HARD telling Abbasi to drop the case, and not in the same way she told her to back off in other episodes.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1