Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19: Judges : Len, Bruno, Carrie Ann, & Julianne

• Start Topic

Why is Julianne back as a judge and not a pro dancer?  She's hardly over the hill.  Or is dancing a step down for her now?  She was one of my favorites back in the day; however, since leaving DWTS, the singing, the movies, the Seacrest, she's not the same person anymore. 

• Love 1

I had such high hopes for the judges this season as they were giving salient, relevant, usable critiques for the first few dances and then it went downhill fast.  The pacing is completely off with four judges and I feel like the "judging" is shortchanged as each judge is trying to get in a witty sound bite.  I like the idea that only two judges speak after each dance (at least until there is a more manageable number of couples left).

Why is Julianne back as a judge and not a pro dancer?  She's hardly over the hill.  Or is dancing a step down for her now?  She was one of my favorites back in the day; however, since leaving DWTS, the singing, the movies, the Seacrest, she's not the same person anymore. 

Holy crap. THIS times 10. WTH? I really enjoyed her as a pro on the show.

But now I don't like how she's in the middle in the intro and gets the closeups and whatnots. It's like she's the second coming of Jesus and the other judges are an afterthought. I'm no super CAI lover, but she doesn't deserve to be shoved into second fiddle mode, since she's been a judge since day 1 - especially when the two male judges still manage to be included in the camera shots. And dont' get me started on JH judging her brother.

Edited by ari333
  • Love 2