Type keyword(s) to search

S02.07: If Looks Could Chill

• Start Topic

While some housemates attempt to ice fish, others find drama at a local bar; Jess confesses her love for Kory, but he's unsure if he can commit; after months of strained friendship Austen takes Lindsay aside for an unusual conversation.

I didn’t see last week’s episode, so maybe I missed something.  
Not sure what Austen was apologizing for as he did not get to the “you touched my privates” part.

Isn’t it possible that Lindsay was so drunk that night that she doesn’t remember?  🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Imagine how proud Ciera must be that she was able to blow up both Austen and Lindsay with just one well placed remark withLuke there.  She really is evil. Not a Lindsay fan, but if she is in a nice relationship with Carl, why blow it up?    Jessica is not as much of aJezebel as she imagines herself to be.  She clearly is a neophyte around overages frat boys & is playing Kody all wrong. He will be attentive to her until they leave the house ( and perhaps forpublicity opportunities after) but he’s already heading for the door and she’ll be holding on to his pant leg as he leaves.  Looking forward to it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Why does Jason need to have a conversation with Lindsay now?  Wasn't he at Lindsay's birthday party last year where he and Alex were edited out but pictures still showed them there??  When Lindsay told Carl about the miscarriage last season on S.H. didn't she say that Jason has been great about everything and very supportive?  Indicating that they had in fact, at the very least, discussed what had happened??  This whole thing just reeks of producers desperate for a storyline.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Why does Jason need to have a conversation with Lindsay now?  Wasn't he at Lindsay's birthday party last year where he and Alex were edited out but pictures still showed them there??  When Lindsay told Carl about the miscarriage last season on S.H. didn't she say that Jason has been great about everything and very supportive?  Indicating that they had in fact, at the very least, discussed what had happened??  This whole thing just reeks of producers desperate for a storyline.

I also saw an interview where she said that she was surprised by him saying he had no clue it was going to be made public. Apparently they filmed a scene on Summer House in her apartment where they talked about the miscarriage; so he revising history at this point. 

• Useful 3

Some of these ppl are such fucking assholes. Austen is such a loser. Ciara is such a dumb bitch. 

Get a life and let Lindsey and Carl have their relationship. Why bring up something from months ago jeez

Kory and Jessica are gross. Skanky gross losers.

Ciara and Austen should’ve just stayed together they are both basic boring bitches.

Jason is kind of annoying me too. His talk with Lindsey was stupid and unnecessary.

Kyle of all ppl should not judge someone drinking and being a dbag in a relationship lol.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 12/2/2022 at 5:18 PM, Marley said:

Get a life and let Lindsey and Carl have their relationship. Why bring up something from months ago jeez

Kory and Jessica are gross. Skanky gross losers.

Why do they care about Lindsey and Carl? Get a life, people! Carl and Lindsey made it "official" in Oct. Incident was in Sept. These people are boring busybodies.

Kory and Jessica? Ew. They're making my skin crawl. Kory's a creep; Jess is apparently dumb enough to buy his transparent efforts to control her. This is toxic and disturbing, actually. Hope it keeps decent women from giving Kory the time of day in the future.  He's so gross.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Everyone phoned it in this episode.  It's so obvious that nobody cares about Lindsay and Carl's relationship but there's a need to meddle for a storyline.  Speaking of the royal couple, why are they still there?  I thought this was supposed to be only a visit?  Remember the rule:  Lindsay and Carl, like fish, begin to smell after 3 days.  

Austen, you no longer serve any purpose for Lindsay.  Which is why your relationship, that was the relationship to end all relationships, of the deepest level and the greatest love (according to Lindsay at the time), suddenly doesn't seem to exist at all.  

Is Jason kind of a wet rag?  But one that cooks well?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

Is Jason kind of a wet rag?  But one that cooks well?

I wouldn't say he's a wet rag.  I think his low-key personality just doesn't seem to fit in to reality tv.  People have said it time and time again he's just too good for this show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I was disappointed with Jason and the miscarriage talk. Apparently he was unhappy because, although Lindsay told him what she was going to do, she didn't tell him when, thus leaving him unprepared for the out pouring of support he got from family and friends. Also, he would have liked to talk to the media, too. They knew where you were, Jason. If they didn't want to talk to you it wasn't Lindsay's problem or within her control. And, no, "we" didn't have a miscarriage, Lindsay did.

We've seen Kory reject Jessica when she was clearly DTF two times, at least, maybe more, yet she continues to come on to him. When they were out with the group he said flat out he wasn't into PDAs and she kept on trying to hug and kiss him. And people say Luke can't read a room.

Paige and Craig annoy me no end and I'm not even sure if they actually like each other. Still, they're the couple that spends the least amount of time entwined with other and I appreciate that.

• Like 2
On 12/7/2022 at 4:31 PM, Passing Strange said:

And, no, "we" didn't have a miscarriage, Lindsay did.

I don't agree with this at all.  It was his baby too.  He's just as emotionally involved as she is.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, swankie said:

He's just as emotionally involved as she is.  

He can only be as emotionally involved as he is. He has a right to his own grief, of course, but because of the way female hormones affect a woman's body and brain he has no way of relating to what she feels. I'm happy when men want to be involved and supportive of pregnancy; I'm not supportive of them trying to co-opt experiences that only women can have.

• Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Passing Strange said:

He can only be as emotionally involved as he is. He has a right to his own grief, of course, but because of the way female hormones affect a woman's body and brain he has no way of relating to what she feels. I'm happy when men want to be involved and supportive of pregnancy; I'm not supportive of them trying to co-opt experiences that only women can have.

I feel a better way to say it is that he lost a child too, and he experienced all of those emotions associated with losing a child. I feel society as a whole tends to ignore the men and their emotions when there is a pregnancy loss, and that's not right either. No, their bodies and hormones don't go through a miscarriage, but that doesn't mean that they didn't experience a significant loss either. I felt Lindsey was being completely dismissive of Jason's feelings in that conversation.  I know they weren't together when the miscarriage happened, but they could've been a good emotional support for each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
On 12/9/2022 at 9:26 AM, Passing Strange said:

He lost a baby too.  That's all I'm saying.  

• Like 1