Type keyword(s) to search

S22.E21: Live Top 10 Eliminations

shantown
  • Start Topic

The top 7 artists are revealed as safe by America's votes while the bottom three compete in the instant save; coaches Gwen Stefani and John Legend each perform with their teams for the first time.

Airs Tuesday, November 29 at 8:00pm eastern on NBC

Glad Kique is gone, wish Bryce had joined him. Rowan gave the worst performance last night and was justly eliminated. Kim did have the best voice of the three on the bottom.

I like the way they've structured this season, cutting two at a time instead of speed-running through the live section by dropping five a week. Would really rather they go back to one a week at the top 10 though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I voted to save Kim.  I thought she was far better than the other two.  I didn’t think Rowan had vocals that are ready for that show.  So, I’m for Team Legend at this point. Plus, I like Bryce too.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe