Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: Los Angeles Traffic

• Start Topic

Bette and Shane break new ground with Tina and Tess, respectively, but old habits come back to bite them. Sparks fly with Alice’s latest prospect until an unexpected revelation, while Angie heals her heartbreak with a new flame. Meanwhile, Finley competes for Maribel's favor until Maribel drops a bomb about Sophie that threatens to tear them apart, and Dani puts hurt feelings aside for Gigi, but is it too late?

Original Streaming Date: November 25, 2022   Showtime OnDemand
Original Air Date: November 27, 2022   Showtime    8pm
1034809_3_3514654_02_800x600.jpg
1034809_3_3514654_07_800x600.jpg

1 hour ago, hurrrz said:

Are they planning on opening another lesbian bar right next to the "only lesbian bar" in town? Smart.

From the pointed mention of Shane's former career and the shot of her looking pensively at a box of her old haircare line, I'm guessing they are opening a salon.

• Love 1
On 11/26/2022 at 7:08 PM, Elizzikra said:

From the pointed mention of Shane's former career and the shot of her looking pensively at a box of her old haircare line, I'm guessing they are opening a salon.

Hopefully that's what will happen, but at the moment it does sound like the plan is a second bar? Very confusing.

5 hours ago, gesundheit said:

Hopefully that's what will happen, but at the moment it does sound like the plan is a second bar? Very confusing.

It does look like that's where they are going and it doesn't seem to make a whole lot of business sense. Then again, I've never owned a bar so what do I know?

Forgot to mention, I loved the shout out to NXIVM in this ep. I've loved the second season of The Vow and appreciated Shane's sense for a cult.

Also, I knew Gigi was going to get into an accident as soon as she started texting because that of course has to happen, but nice that she finished the text and then got hit after she'd tossed the phone away.

• Like 1

Oh The L Word - I wish I knew how to quit you. 

Sophie has some nerve accusing her sister of having a big mouth when Sophie blabbed about Maribel and Micah's plans to the least stable person on the planet. And speaking of those plans, can we maybe SEE those conversations? They have the opportunity for a really interesting story here about baby-making in the LGBTQ+ community and instead we get "I do want to have a baby with you." The writing for this is just awful. 

Is Jennifer Beals leaving the show? I sort of got that vibe and while that would finally convince me to turn this shit show off, I do still love my Bette Porter. Particularly when she is with Shane and Alice. 

Don't really care about Dani and Gigi although for her kids' sake, I do hope Gigi is okay. 

Shane is 100% going to hook up with that other chick which will be as stupid a decision as opening another lesbian bar. There are seriously like 3 left in the entire United States. 

I am totally hate watching this out of some misguided sense of nostalgic loyalty. They should change the name to The L Word: Hot Ass Mess Express. Ugh.