Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: Here’s to Paris

• Start Topic

Anybody else watch the season finale? Apparently, Kim, is the hardest working person, & the best mom EVA! The show was 5 minutes each for Kourtney, Khloe, Kyle (but she was never with the other sisters), & Kendall got about 45 seconds, most that were on Kim's phone. Kris got to sit next to Kim & talk while she did her THs. Cici was also on this episode, & I think she got more screen time than the other sisters. It was great timing on this episode, since it was the one Kim walked in the Balenciaga show. I wonder if she's going to make some kind of statement? Ye must be laughing his ass off.

What a waste this new show is, nothing ever happens, it's just them getting dressed up & going to events.

I didn’t understand why it was such a big deal for Cici to be at Kim’s show.  They acted like this was the first time someone from their family walked in a big show and this was her only chance to see something like that.  It’s not like Kendall hasn’t been doing this literally for years.  Haven’t we seen photos of North in the front row at shows before?  If they could get North in I’m sure they could get Cici in too.  
Stormi was too cute.  Who is the other little girl with North?

The end with khloe and the baby was soooo weird . Holding the blanket up over the face…god forbid someone might see him.  Why even have the kid on the show if you’re not going to act like a normal person and show the face.  Then later she’s sitting in the chair with baby and True and shows the top of the head, honestly it looked like one of those fake babies ( who look pretty real by the way).  I wouldn’t put this past them.

• Like 1