Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: My Fiance Got a Fiancee

• Start Topic

Tai confronts Boston about Hottie’s double-crossing proposals. Melissa suspects Louie is cheating and faces the mystery woman. Jessica learns disturbing news about Dustin. Chelsea is surprised when she meets Mikey’s mom.

Original air date 2022.11.18

Tai is back!  I'm sure she will calmly and rationally discuss the situation with Boston.  That is, unless Boston wears her Hottie sweatshirt.  Then the crew had best be fast on their feet to get out of the way when she lunges. 

It occurs to Melissa that possibly Louie from Lakeland is not only talking to her.  Hm, he plans to parole to his mother's house. He is "doing yoga" with a yoga instructor. Nope.  Sound above board.  He thought she was a loser in high school (if he even knew she existed).  She has confirmed she is a loser with her obsession with him, incarceration be damned.  I am afraid someone's bunny is going to get boiled if our Jersey Queen doesn't get her man. 

Jessica learns disturbing news about Dustin.  Did he get more terrible face tattoos?  Does she finally realize she is throwing away her life for a loser?  

Chelsea meets Mikey's mom.  Mikey's mom likely wonders WTF is wrong with Chelsea that she is interested in Mikey, the man with the miracle recovery from his stroke. 

• LOL 1
On 11/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am afraid someone's bunny is going to get boiled if our Jersey Queen doesn't get her man. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting Fatal Attraction vibes from her.  Her obsession seems unhealthy to me.

It's hard to be a Chelsea fan, but his family seemed pretty warm to me.   I don't think going to the lawyer will accomplish much.  He may get a settlement years later.  I seriously doubt that it will impact his sentencing.

Speaking of which, the sperm donor bit has gotten way past the threshold of creepy.  I hope he's not much longer for the show.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Man the reckless driving on this show.  Chelsea signing with both hands while driving. Melissa arguing with Louie while holding the phone up to her face and driving.

Michael should think about whether the guards will retaliate if he sues them.  If he doesn’t have permanent damage don’t treat it as the possible lottery.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I don't think going to the lawyer will accomplish much.  He may get a settlement years later.  I seriously doubt that it will impact his sentencing.

Its just one of the LAL/LDL show rules. A lawyer must be consulted. Preferably a no nonsense, "lose this chump" lawyer, whose advice the besotted "fiancee" will ignore. 

Melissa is certifiable. I did laugh uproariously every time she introduced herself as "Louie's girlfriend" with that proud, triumphant grin on her stupid face. Girl. No one, NO ONE, is envious of your prize. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Speaking of which, the sperm donor bit has gotten way past the threshold of creepy.  I hope he's not much longer for the show.

Doesn't this guy watch the news? Elizabeth Holmes just got sentenced to 11 years in prison and she has one baby and (I think) another one on the way.

Since physical contact is against the rules, getting pregnant is only going to cause more trouble and probably an extended sentence for any inmate that gets pregnant during incarceration. What a dumbass.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Doesn't this guy watch the news? Elizabeth Holmes just got sentenced to 11 years in prison and she has one baby and (I think) another one on the way.

Since physical contact is against the rules, getting pregnant is only going to cause more trouble and probably an extended sentence for any inmate that gets pregnant during incarceration. What a dumbass.

Imagine if prisons were coed how many pregnancies there would be.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I was just coming here to say that she is indeed pregnant. 

Not only that, but this!

Melissa is just doing her due diligence, unlike most of the people we see on this show. She's doing it in the creepiest stalkeriest way possible but... Are we supposed to believe that Rutu never asked why her new student had and film crew with her?  Because that's normal.

Speaking of creeps, sperm guy.  The guy is not for real and seems to think obsessing over sperm and pregnant inmates makes for a good storyline. I think he is a goofy friend of someone in show production, or a young relative or something. No way is any of his storyline for real.  Not even on this show would I believe him. I don't believe he's rich, he's got properties in many states, that he is the owner/renovater of that Vegas building he filmed at, etc. Nothing about this guy is real, even by this show's standards.

Girl got her inmate's last name tattooed in large letters above her crotch.  Sound decision making there. And just in time for her rational daughter to inquire of her inmate's relatives about his previous pattern of relationships. Oops. Looks like laser tattoo removal is in the future for our shocked idiot girlfriend. Poor Bailey. Her mom is so juvenile and irresponsible. I hope Bailey got a full ride scholarship to a university far away because nothing good is going to come from following her mom on her stupid life exploits.

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Oops. Looks like laser tattoo removal is in the future for our shocked idiot girlfriend.

A giant black panther tattoo would be more practical.  That would be many unpleasant sessions to remove, and removal isn't 100% successful.  It often leaves scarring.

• Love 1
On 11/19/2022 at 11:48 AM, Elizzikra said:

Well, yeah, but once she’s in prison all she has to do is let Mark slip her a vial and then I think they’ll let her go. That’s how it works, right?

Mark is at a level of creepiness I haven’t seen since Adults Adopting Adults was still being aired. You know something is wrong when I’m worried for the safety of the person who held their grandma up at gunpoint. Sincer-A, please ru-N from this cree-P.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Well, yeah, but once she’s in prison all she has to do is let Mark slip her a vial and then I think they’ll let her go. That’s how it works, right?

She's pregnant going in... she doesn't need the vial unless she is going to go for a third after this one is born while she is in prison.

15 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

She's pregnant going in... she doesn't need the vial unless she is going to go for a third after this one is born while she is in prison.

No, I meant Mark’s foolproof method for getting anyone (with egg-toting capabilities) out of prison. Once she has the baby, she just has to get pregnant again and they let you right out!

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1

The delusional "MILF" who is perfectly okay romancing a prisoner while her poor sweet daughter has to worry about moving and getting yanked out of school.

I can't even imagine doing this to your daughter.

• Like 1