Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: It's Met Monday!

• Start Topic

So I guess they aren't going to be talking about how people didn't like Kim's Marilyn "moment". What a whitewash. When they were squeezing her into the dress & somebody said "don't look at her vagina" I choked on my drink I laughed so hard. Then Kim talked about how no one would know the dress couldn't be closed when she had the fur & I remember the first thing I thought when I saw her was that she was covering up the fact the dress wasn't closed. And Pete was there! And talked!

Kendall had a panic attack. Her literal job is to dress up in clothes that don't belong to her & get photographed. And she had a panic attack because she was going to an event where she was going to be photographed in clothes that probably don't belong to her. And then she peed in a coffee cup & all I could think of was (going to put this in spoiler tags because it's disgusting & you can ignore it if you want) 

Spoiler

did she wipe herself afterwards? Or did she just drip all over that Prada dress?

I thought both Kylie & Kourtney looked awful, & of course, Kravis had to stick their tongues down each other's throats for everyone. Yeech.

• Love 1

The manufactured drama on this show.  "We overshot the drop off location!  Now we'll have to circle the block!  Why, God?!  WHY???????"  

Personally, I'm never that impressed with the Met Gala.  Most of the time, the theme is vague and at least half of the people end up looking a mess.  I much prefer the Oscars when fashion watching.  

And yes, Kourtney and Travis are nasty.  

Edit: So I guess they're revealing Khloe's son's name on the season finale?  Any guesses?  I'm going with Testament.  

Edited by Snapdragon
  • Love 2

Don't usually comment on this show, but...I have to share just how much Kourtney and Travis gross me out!! It's not cute, it's codependent. That man is all over you constantly because he needs 100% of your attention and focus. He can't spend a minute without you because that means your attention is elsewhere. He'll call 10 times on a girls night out and probably say he's not feeling well to guilt you for leaving him home alone. That is, when you get past the point of letting him tag along on girl's night. It's all a wonderful big fat love bomb...until it isn't. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Don't usually comment on this show, but...I have to share just how much Kourtney and Travis gross me out!! It's not cute, it's codependent. That man is all over you constantly because he needs 100% of your attention and focus. He can't spend a minute without you because that means your attention is elsewhere. He'll call 10 times on a girls night out and probably say he's not feeling well to guilt you for leaving him home alone. That is, when you get past the point of letting him tag along on girl's night. It's all a wonderful big fat love bomb...until it isn't. 

I get the feeling that Kourtney is the type of woman who wants that smothering type of relationship where she can't even wipe her own behind without him being right there ready to do it for her.

I mean look at her relationship examples Her parents had a messy divorce due to her mother cheating and we don't know what type of relationship/marriage Robert and Kris had before Kris cheated so lord only knows what Kourtney observed.

Then she was a preteen/teenager when Kris married Caitlyn and we saw some of that dynamic In the early seasons.

Was Khloe really invited or was she just a plus one of Kylie or Kim.  Pete gets his own invite. Kylie was off on her own most of time, but needed Khloe to leave with her. 

The sitting on the floor with pizza and donuts after is most real they were after that day. 

Season finale already? We didn't have the gross duo wedding yet.  I rather see Scott than those two. 

• Love 1

I just got around to watching this episode…while I think it’s ridiculous what Kim did to her hair I can understand why she did it. If that type of thing is important to a person I can see them going full bore to make it as authentic as possible. I thought she looked good. 

Khloe-I liked the dress but the hair was too severe. 
Kylie-I get what she was going for with honoring her friend but I didn’t like it. I think it was sweet that she and Khloe rode together and Kylie was trying to help Khloe. In the past Khloe has been a sort of mother figure for Kylie, so it was nice to see the roles reversed. 
Kendall-Dress was just ok. The no eyebrows looked bad. Peeing in a bucket and telling people not to judge her?  Girl, I judge you for a lot of other things, don’t worry.  I wouldn’t have been able to do that, my insides would have just froze up! As far as the panic/anxiety, I wish she would get some legit help for that. Being in the public eye is literally her job. Her hair looked fab.  
Kourtney-A mess. Just a mess. 

Pimp mama looked the best to me. I liked the retro hair and dress. 

Edited by mostlylurking