Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: I Never Thought I'd See The Day

• Start Topic

I’m watching it now and all the Kourtney and Travis scenes were so awkward. All the hangers on didn’t even seem to want to be there.  That Stephanie person I thought was part of Kim’s inner circle, I guess she took one for the team and had to hang with Kourt.  All the awkward silence was everything, it’s like the producers knew this was not interesting but we’re obligated to include it, so this is what we got.  I find Travis and Kourtney extremely gross.  I don’t need to see them literally tonguing each other, just nasty.  They are still not as boring as Kendall, but close.

While I appreciate all the detail and the hand craftsmanship involved in making Kourtney’s wedding dress, I really don’t like it.  It’s literally lingerie, very fancy and intricate lingerie, but still lingerie.  I liked Travis and his classic tux, the fit was really good.

• Love 2

I don't...why couldn't Kim just wear a wig?  Why spend an entire day dying her hair blonde (a process that usually takes days if not weeks to get right) when she could have just got a really high end wig?  And the Monroe dress thing is so dumb.  She doesn't even fit into it.  She could have just had a replica dress made that actually fit her, instead of starving herself and working out in a sauna suit.  

And yes, I agree that Kourtney's wedding dress isn't a dress at all.  She looks like she's performing in a burlesque show or something.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Snapdragon said:

She could have just had a replica dress made that actually fit her, instead of starving herself and working out in a sauna suit.  

And the gag is that she DID wear a replica dress.

She only had on the actual Monroe dress on for the red carpet for those like few minutes of pictures and then she was whisked behind a screen and took that s*** back off and put on a replica. 

• Applause 1

Nobody, not one member of this large family could have gone with Kourtney for her dress? Instead it's Simon sitting there crying? 

That dress was trashy. What happened to them using Vera Wang? 

I didn't realize Marilyn Monroe dress was at the Icon Park Ripley's in Orlando.  

Lol at Khloe reaction to hearing the same stories. I relate. 

10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Nobody, not one member of this large family could have gone with Kourtney for her dress? Instead it's Simon sitting there crying? 

That dress was trashy. What happened to them using Vera Wang? 

Everybody knew what trash the dress was going to look like, & didn't want to have to pretend they liked it.

They had to use D&G, not only are they apparently family friends, but they sponsored (not exactly sure what that means, but I'm guessing it means "paid for") the entire wedding. They supplied the entire family with their ugly clothes, & the castle they got married in is owned by D&G. It was just one big advertisement for D&G.

Edited by GaT
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

Everyone else was sued by Chyna Black and the trial was happening when Kourtney had her fitting. 

Kourtney and Travis are two of the most boring people to ever be on reality TV. They're both socially awkward.  Felt bad for Dolce, yes there's somewhat of a language barrier but I pretty much understood everything he was saying, and Kourtney was in my opinion dismissive of him.  and then when they kissed bye - she threw her ears at him instead of a cheek.  If you don't have a kiss during covid times, make the first move and head in for air kisses.  

Kourtney and Travis creep me out so much . He is just creepy . The way he looks , the way he sounds when he speaks to her , the constant tonguing each other down . And she seems very brainwashed by him , almost like she’s in a cult . 
Also , 😂😂 to kourtney saying they are similar in that they both hate leaving their kids . Isn’t she constantly ditching them for vacations and literally everything else ? She’s never with them