Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: There's the Rub

• Start Topic

It certainly took them a long time to realize "I'M           SOSORRY" was important! I noticed the huge gap between the first and second word and the non-gap between the second and third word immediately. Furthermore, you notice that some of the letters have no fingerprints/spices on them but you don't think it's significant????? Back to CSI school for both of you!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This was a great episode till the last 5 minutes. Motive was stupid and not well explained since the killer didn't get to say much. I thought it was going to turn out to be an Orient Express situation. I like seeing the team having to stretch their minds in how to collect evidence.

• Love 4
On 11/5/2022 at 10:27 AM, SnazzyDaisy said:

Airdate: Nov 3, 2022

TTR_1.jpg

TTR_3.jpg

TTR_4.jpg

TTR_2.jpg

I have to admit watching the  Nikolayevich siblings dealing with Josh  was the only part of this episode that grabbed me.

I have started to lose interest in Grace’s investigation. Catherine’s absence doesn’t help. They should have kept Josh working on something while Catherine is “away”, just to keep the momentum.

On 11/7/2022 at 6:55 AM, Raja said:

I have to admit watching the  Nikolayevich siblings dealing with Josh  was the only part of this episode that grabbed me.

Am more interested in Jack than Sonya. Her passive-aggressiveness with Josh, it’s weird. Are the writers going for something?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Her passive-aggressiveness with Josh, it’s weird. Are the writers going for something?

This. Why is she so annoyed with him all the time? Is there a reason that I've missed? She's just coming off as a bitch and I hate it when they write female characters like that. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, emma675 said:

This. Why is she so annoyed with him all the time? Is there a reason that I've missed? She's just coming off as a bitch and I hate it when they write female characters like that. 

He makes her anxious, maybe.

Sonya said this to Josh in last episode.

"Never underestimate the power of anxiety. It can cause convulsions, paralysis, empty stomachs... workplace annoyance."

Fun, twisty episode. My first time seeing person who discovers body = the killer. Cool twist with the messy morphing into "im   sosorry". And the gotcha that bad Italian accent acting was a deliberate bad accent.

CSI V puts a lot of time, money, and effort into the cool visual effects. The opening sequence of the reckless bike ride is memorable. Makes me sad that this show is on the bubble (might be cancelled, per spoilerTV predictor) and is clearly not CBS' Golden child.

Meanwhile, outdated cheese like the original NCIS still has high viewership, where those characters stomp around the orange squad room talking at the plasma TV. I hate myself for watching NCIS but... Gary Cole!

Case was interesting enough that it didn't need Marg. Maybe she wasn't in this ep to save $$$ (stars get paid per episode). "NCIS LA" mandated that each main star NOT appear in 4 episodes this season. I'm assuming for budget reasons, definitely a death keel for "NCIS LA".

• Useful 1

Two major, MAJOR, fumbles by either the cops or the writers, depending if your Watsonian or Doylian (Doyleian?) First they should have done a cursory background check on all the people who could have done it, second why didn't they have a cop watching the killers building in case he came back? 

On 11/5/2022 at 1:41 PM, SnazzyDaisy said:

BTS - A TikToker made his TV debut, playing un-alive in this episode.

Wrong episode.