Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E06: The Reckoning

WendyCR72
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

What has that neighbor done to offend?

Ooo. Maybe nowadays it's a way for a teenager to show how much they're willing to spend/waste to let everyone know that the other teenager in the TP'd house is their One True Luv.

• LOL 1

The whole case being dropped storyline made no sense, there was nothing revealed in the depositions that the DAs wouldn't have known and if every gang case would get dismissed just because some random jailhouse criminal tries to point the finger at one of the witnesses, then the DA wouldn't prosecute anyone.  My understanding is that DA wasn't THE DA right?  Considering everything that precinct has done to personally protect his ass, how the hell does he go to them and tell them that he is dropping a case that one of their own's family personally put his own career on the line to bring him.  What a bunch of crock.

• Love 1
On 12/5/2022 at 3:04 AM, HawaiiTVGuy said:

The whole case being dropped storyline made no sense, there was nothing revealed in the depositions that the DAs wouldn't have known and if every gang case would get dismissed just because some random jailhouse criminal tries to point the finger at one of the witnesses, then the DA wouldn't prosecute anyone.  My understanding is that DA wasn't THE DA right?  Considering everything that precinct has done to personally protect his ass, how the hell does he go to them and tell them that he is dropping a case that one of their own's family personally put his own career on the line to bring him.  What a bunch of crock.

THIS!  Also, why were they having depositions in a criminal case?  So they can expose them to getting riled on the stand?  There are no depositions in criminal cases.  More crock. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Like 1
On 12/15/2022 at 10:47 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

THIS!  Also, why were they having depositions in a criminal case?  So they can expose them to getting riled on the stand?  There are no depositions in criminal cases.  More crock. 

Well, I got curious about this, and apparently California does allow depositions in criminal cases.  BUT would anyone have allowed those witnesses to behave so incompetently and get riled up and fall right into the trap of the crazy red-haired lady lawyer?  NO!

• Like 1
On 11/4/2022 at 2:59 AM, Madding crowd said:

I don’t like it that they make Wesley seem afraid of his wife; spouses shouldn’t be afraid of each other. I thought his ex looked and acted a lot like serial killer redhead. Like others have said, I’m sure she will be in danger soon and need Lopez to rescue her. Can’t stand new age rookie or Nolan’s super woman fiancé. I don’t mind Tim and Lucy together though.

I didn't really get a 'Wesley is really afraid of his wife' vibe.  It seemed more like the running gag that Lopez can be scary.

Like the conversation between Lucy and Tim one time.

Tim making a comment about disliking lawyers.

Lucy "We like Wesley, don't we?"

TIm "We tolerate Wesley because we fear Lopez"  I don't think anybody was expected to take it as real fear, either then or now.

• Like 2

The Nolan/Bailey stuff was awful as always. What they’re going for with the back and forth and lighthearted banter is just not pulled off due to the fact that Bailey is the Maryest of Sues and Jenna is just not able to pull off light hearted banter. They also have no chemistry as a couple.

• Like 1