Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: One Night in Miami

• Start Topic

This episode was basically each KarJenner bitching about the paparazzi, whom they inform of their whereabouts, doing what the women need them to do, which is basically stalking them, then printing their pix. They’re all ridiculous.

• Love 1

I don’t think Kendall would be even slightly fun to hang out with.  Mind you I’m twice her age (and neither rich nor famous) so she wouldn’t  invite me out anyway….but I think that if I was her age I’d get completely done with the “I’m having anxiety, I want to leave…” no matter where she is or who she’s with.  

maybe that’s why Kylie ghosts her all the time?  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/25/2022 at 5:54 PM, teapot said:

I don’t think Kendall would be even slightly fun to hang out with.  Mind you I’m twice her age (and neither rich nor famous) so she wouldn’t  invite me out anyway….but I think that if I was her age I’d get completely done with the “I’m having anxiety, I want to leave…” no matter where she is or who she’s with.  

maybe that’s why Kylie ghosts her all the time?  

I feel the same.  Like the others are a mess but at least they entertain me.  Kendall is just so dull and a waste of my time on my television screen.  And she says the most inane things. “I’m addicted to cucumbers.”  Girl what are you even saying?!  Her addictions aren’t even interesting.

• Love 2