Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E04: Slipping Down to Hell

jewel21
  • Start Topic

The contestants go to a water park and are launched down a giant slide into a pool of ingredients; each team must create an amazing spin on four different types of sliders, containing unique ingredients found in the water park.

Airdate: 10/20/2022

I think either Sommer or Alyssa was more deserving to go, but Nicole didn't exactly have a great performance. Billy was more skilled tonight than I expected him to be. Alex and Sakari are looking like contenders. Nicole's sexual comments were a bit over the top.

I am not liking Sommer or Alyssa much now. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, xcrayon2215x said:

I think either Sommer or Alyssa was more deserving to go, but Nicole didn't exactly have a great performance.

I agree but none of them are going to get much farther (unless Gordon keeps the other two for "drama") so it probably doesn't matter what order they leave in.  Alyssa can't depart soon enough for me.  

• Love 1