Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Haunted House

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Please tell me they cleaned that guy's blood off the guillotine blade first and put some fake blood on instead.  I did like the idea he had of going full on Calvin in the front yard.

Uh, Stella, do you know anything about liability?  Sure, let's bring a tormented, at-risk teenager back to the station house because you don't feel right about housing her with DCFS (Boden, you're in this, too).  All it takes is for her to go an attorney and say "One of the firefighters touched me while I was at the station."  The explosion in bad publicity and lawsuit proceedings would be epic, and the City would not like that.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I thought this was a semi decent episode, the ongoing heroics of Stella Kidd notwithstanding. I wondered why they were doing a Halloween episode so early but it looks like there won't be another one until November. The visual of Capp dressed up as a giant baby was hysterical. 

I don't know how much longer they can drag out this thing with Gallo and Herrmann's niece. And I don't know why Herrmann wojuld mind Gallo dating her. He likes Gallo. This caveman attitude he has towards his niece seems outdated to say the least. That saying, Gallo and whats-her-name were idiots to do it at the bar. What if someone walked in?

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

This caveman attitude he has towards his niece seems outdated to say the least. 

Have you met Hermann? 😁

This is completely in character for him. He's a cranky curmudgeon and pretty conservative in a lot of ways. This perfectly in character for him

• Love 4

Best part of the whole thing was all the kiddie clowns and Brett's horrified expression. Priceless. Once again, the Waterless Fire Department springs into action. I mean why is there even an Engine company responding?

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 10/20/2022 at 4:49 PM, iMonrey said:

I thought this was a semi decent episode, the ongoing heroics of Stella Kidd notwithstanding. I wondered why they were doing a Halloween episode so early but it looks like there won't be another one until November. The visual of Capp dressed up as a giant baby was hysterical. 

I don't know how much longer they can drag out this thing with Gallo and Herrmann's niece. And I don't know why Herrmann wojuld mind Gallo dating her. He likes Gallo. This caveman attitude he has towards his niece seems outdated to say the least. That saying, Gallo and whats-her-name were idiots to do it at the bar. What if someone walked in?

It seems they couldn't even get the day right for Halloween. Ritter's crush mentioned that Halloween was on a Sunday, which was inaccurate.

And Gallo needs to find some balls and just admit to Hermann that he's seeing his niece. This whole of fear of Hermann thing is just stupid and it's dragging out way too long.

• Like 1