Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E03: Sushi for Twelve, $482 plus delivery

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, OCT. 5, 9:31-10:00 p.m.

With a house full of Hayworths, nothing is off limits for discussion - including Tom and Marina's lives in, and out, of the bedroom. Connor's patience as host is running thin so as a thank you, Sarah and Denise strategize a creative way to show their appreciation.

I'm looking forward to this one, with all of the Hayworths crammed together in one house. The second episode didn't work for me overall but it was a nice setup for this one, hopefully. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, LovesTheDrama said:

I hated the scenes with the vase. Of course it cost hundreds of dollars, not $18.50. Of course they were going to break it the way they were treating it. What was more annoying was that it wasn’t delivered in a padded box. 

The fact that they thought "eighteen fifty" meant $18.50 and not $1850.00 for a handmade, custom (?) vase is asinine. Two thousand is a lot to me but twenty bucks is a massive devaluing of an artists work.

• Love 3

I wish Sarah and Denise would stop talking about having a baby when they are broke. And the actress playing Sarah is so hugely pregnant it's like an elephant in the room. THREE MONTH hiatus and she couldn't have timed that better. Ick. 

On 10/6/2022 at 9:47 AM, callie lee 29 said:

The fact that they thought "eighteen fifty" meant $18.50 and not $1850.00 for a handmade, custom (?) vase is asinine. Two thousand is a lot to me but twenty bucks is a massive devaluing of an artists work.

Artist? She is mass marketing a plain white vase in her kiln. It's like Home-Ec pottery class.  

8 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

I wish Sarah and Denise would stop talking about having a baby when they are broke. And the actress playing Sarah is so hugely pregnant it's like an elephant in the room. THREE MONTH hiatus and she couldn't have timed that better. Ick. 

Artist? She is mass marketing a plain white vase in her kiln. It's like Home-Ec pottery class.  

It may not be very good or very original (and personally I think it's rather boring) but it's still handmade and ordered on an individual basis. It may not be my art, but she's still an artist. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Chewy101 said:

I agree with you on Sarah and Denise not being in a good place financially to have a baby. Like Denise said, they are one accident or unplanned issue away from financial ruin. They need to concentrate on the kids they have now and keep saving, no matter if they have another baby or not. Good lord, I sound like my mother, lol.

I'm not agreeing with you on the actresses pregnancy. You can't always time a pregnancy, maybe she's been trying for a while and this was finally it, maybe it was a surprise, who knows? But it's not ick, it's just life and congrats to her on her upcoming baby.

I'm glad Connor put his foot down and threw out Tom, Marina, and his parents. Tom and Marina had a small fire in one room, they didn't need to move the whole family into Connor's house over that. No matter how big Connor's house us, it's still his private home.

I'm not even going to comment on the stupidity that was the overpriced vase. But at least Connor has a way to avoid that mom now. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 10/8/2022 at 11:09 AM, emma675 said:

I'm not agreeing with you on the actresses pregnancy. You can't always time a pregnancy, maybe she's been trying for a while and this was finally it, maybe it was a surprise, who knows? But it's not ick, it's just life and congrats to her on her upcoming baby.

I don't know how much bigger the fruit bowl has to be to hide this crap, and I hate when shows think they are successful at it. They should have sent Sarah off to the Peace Corp for a year or something. And then, when she has the kid, she will mysteriously disappear.  

On 10/8/2022 at 8:03 PM, SoMuchTV said:

I just want to know where one gets these toddlers (twins, no less!) who seem to need about 5 minutes of attention per day. 

One word: Lupe....

Edited by Chewy101
  • Useful 1
On 10/12/2022 at 9:41 AM, joanne3482 said:

Did I fall asleep at the end of the last episode and miss the fire? I have no recollection of it at all. 

I think it was at the very end.  They finally had some "alone time" and in the process kicked over a candle that ignited the curtains.

• Thanks 1
On 10/8/2022 at 2:38 AM, Chewy101 said:

I agree.  They said the vase was going to wipe out their baby fund. $1850 doesn’t even put a dent In how much money they will need for a new baby, never mind the fact that they are going to have to do IVF or some other fertility treatment.  That’s nuts.  

I think the producers are kind of in on the joke as far as trying to hide Sarahs bump.  The comically large fruit bowls?  THREE blenders on the kitchen island??  I think they know it’s ridiculous and are playing into that.