Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Distraction Action

JTMacc99
  • Start Topic

RIP Baby Lamont.

I was dying at Pam's app for adding stock sitcom sounds, and Cyril being named as the person in charge of The Agency. And how he practiced his roller skating. 

Honestly so happy to see AJ choose Lana. And Robert can indeed go eat $20 million worth of shit for putting everyone through that. And dude, Ray really did flip on the gang?! I wonder how the rest of the season is gonna deal with that.

It was great to see Trinette again. And Wee (Toddler) Seamus totally looks like his real dad, Cyril.

Pam and Alessia kissed! And set off literal fireworks! And that's how the gang got weapons! GET IT! And the whole sequence of fighting the FBI agents on water skis was amazing. And Slater is back?! Man, they're bringing everyone back for this.

• Like 1

Trinette’s kid looks exactly like Cyril.  

I agree Pam and Allessa can never break up.   

Slater us one of those characters that just keeps on giving….but now that the CIA is involved I am thinking there is more to the Ray turn then the gang things.

Glad AJ picked Lana.  

• Like 1

I'm so happy that Slater is back. I was thinking all episode this is the perfect time for Slater to show up.

This was a really great episode,  in fact all season was great. I liked how the team worked together and Archer surprised me by coming up with a decent plan AND not letting Lana down. Granted it was mostly selfish in that Lana keeping AJ meant he got to see AJ.

Nice to see Trinette again it's been a really long time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 10/6/2022 at 2:35 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Slater us one of those characters that just keeps on giving….but now that the CIA is involved I am thinking there is more to the Ray turn then the gang things.

Oh for sure. There's no doubt. Ray was already installed in IIA before the Agency got involved, no? The CIA probably used that to make Fabian think Ray flipped. 

3 hours ago, Morrigan2575 said:

I liked how the team worked together and Archer surprised me by coming up with a decent plan AND not letting Lana down.

This is the second week in a raw Archer's plan worked. If he didn't hit the button, they would have walked right out of the bank. I tend to think distractions is Archer's strong suit. 

When Pam was macking with Allessa she did the sitcom kick up the leg. 

I watched on Hulu and got Slater's 'what the fuck, Archer?!' unvarnished. Was is like that on the FX broadcast?

The magazine the kid in the golf cart was reading had something about black market uranium on the cover. I wonder if that's foreshadowing?

Edited by DoctorAtomic
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Great way to go into the finale. On the down side, why do we only get eight episodes per season? Is it that expensive to make animation? Not like we saw Cyril’s dick, and you just know that would require a lot of artist manhours.

On 10/6/2022 at 4:35 PM, Chaos Theory said:

Trinette’s kid looks exactly like Cyril.

“Paternity Test,” second season. Cyril did plow Trinette, but Archer wound up paying support.  Come to think of it, did we ever see her or the Wee Baby Seamus after that episode? Great that she’s moved up in the world. Also great for Cyril that Archer hasn’t put two and two together based on that one picture. Ridicule would give way to flat-out torture.

AJ custody fight ended with a whimper. Definitely for the best, and Robert winds up dropping dime on their location, getting in one last douche move before he disappears forever. I can hope, right?

On 10/7/2022 at 9:06 PM, DoctorAtomic said:

I watched on Hulu and got Slater's 'what the fuck, Archer?!' unvarnished. Was is like that on the FX broadcast?

“YupYupYup,” as Krieger would say.

RIP Lamont. At least he didn’t get one-punched to death by a weird alien this time.

ETA: Pam did an Akira slide. Of course she did.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

“Paternity Test,” second season. Cyril did plow Trinette, but Archer wound up paying support.  Come to think of it, did we ever see her or the Wee Baby Seamus after that episode? Great that she’s moved up in the world. Also great for Cyril that Archer hasn’t put two and two together based on that one picture. Ridicule would give way to flat-out torture.

Trinette cut off Archer's access to the Wee Baby Seamus after Archer got his name tattooed on Seamus's back during the cancer arc. Also Archer is the only one who definitely knows that Seamus is Cyril's; he himself switched out the blood samples for the paternity test.

7 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Not like we saw Cyril’s dick, and you just know that would require a lot of artist manhours.

😂

• Like 1