Type keyword(s) to search

Gage Edward: Professional

Gage is the voice of reason, the only adult in the room until the new lady came aboard temporarily. (I can't speak for Vanina or the other maid.) You can tell that he delights a bit at seeing Andrew uncomfortable/unhappy, but who can blame him? I wonder what keeps him busy all day?

I know Gage is from Omaha, Nebraska originally (where I live): http://www.omaha.com/money/host-of-bravo-reality-show-flipping-out-embracing-interior-design/article_4e705cfd-db0f-523e-8a7f-b6f23af4c8f3.html but I can't find a single interview with him. He doesn't appear to have any social media profiles. Apparently he has a brother who lives here in Omaha with a different last name: http://forums.thenest.com/discussion/7191845/sarahlindsay

I would be interested to know where he went to college and when/how he ended up in LA. 

• Love 1

Very little info on him. He said he isn't on social media in a recent interview. Although there is a Facebook page with the name "Gage Fredenburg, the url says gage.edward, there is nothing on the page except for 1 like, which is Jeff Lewis' page. His real last name is Fredenburg, not Edward. He must have changed it by choice. His middle name is Edward. He has two brothers, and he grew up in Bellevue, NB. On a recent interview Jeff said his parents live in Arizona now. 

After searching his name, it says he lived in Jacksonville, FL and Tallahassee, FL. Maybe he went to school in Florida?

I once heard on the show or an interview that Gage and Jeff met when Gage contacted them to sell jeans. According to an internet search he had a company called "Vitruvian Clothing". The address of Vitruvian Clothing also lists a business called "Gaged Engineering".

• Love 4
On 10/17/2017 at 4:31 PM, maryjames said:

Very little info on him. He said he isn't on social media in a recent interview. Although there is a Facebook page with the name "Gage Fredenburg, the url says gage.edward, there is nothing on the page except for 1 like, which is Jeff Lewis' page. His real last name is Fredenburg, not Edward. He must have changed it by choice. His middle name is Edward. He has two brothers, and he grew up in Bellevue, NB. On a recent interview Jeff said his parents live in Arizona now. 

After searching his name, it says he lived in Jacksonville, FL and Tallahassee, FL. Maybe he went to school in Florida?

I once heard on the show or an interview that Gage and Jeff met when Gage contacted them to sell jeans. According to an internet search he had a company called "Vitruvian Clothing". The address of Vitruvian Clothing also lists a business called "Gaged Engineering".

Interesting.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Robertmc said:

Did gage get a nose job or something? His face looks a little different me thinks 

I was just thinking how much he hadn’t changed from the clips when they first lived at Valley View.

• Love 1
On 10/11/2018 at 2:03 AM, Robertmc said:

Did gage get a nose job or something? His face looks a little different me thinks 

I was just thinking the same thing.  Either he's had a nose job or he had a really stuffy nose, but something was different.

On 10/12/2018 at 6:44 AM, readheaded said:

I was just thinking the same thing.  Either he's had a nose job or he had a really stuffy nose, but something was different.

Jeff has had a lot of facial plastic surgery.    I guess Gage is following suit